Weird moning..

Sinnz28

Established Member
The girlfriend woke me up about 4:30 this morning saying there is a light shining in from the door. i look and sure enought there is a light shining from the top not the bottom, the only thing i had to protect myself is a set of kali sticks, i grab them and go to the door open it slowly and start looking down the hall. Nothing there i here something in the kitchen and start walking towereds it as i round the corner nothing there. just the every thing is opened up cabinets drawers are all open. i close them all and finish checking the house tell the girlfriend there is nothing and then lay back down.
i get back up to leave for work and walk past the kitchen and everything is open again, this time i did not hear anything and me and the girlfriend are the only ones in the house.

Just thought i would share a weird morning with you guys.

Defknotzero

Established Member
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!! doo doo doo doo doo, doodoodoodoodoodoo

images

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
sounds like youve got poltergeists. I believe my house is haunted and a few weeks ago my parents went away for a week so my girlfriend stayed over every night. I didnt want to tell her that my house was haunted because I figured she'd freak out but when we woke up the first morning she asked if I had gone into the kitchen during the night and started making strange noises and opening and closing cabinets... I sorta just chuckled.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Put down a few mouse glue-traps. If it's her sleepwalking, all you'll have to do is check the bottom of her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread