Well, I joined the 500/600 club

larryc7777

Established Member
I took a road trip to Apten Performance yesterday to have a new Revolution flip chip burned with custom tunes for my specific mods & for my nitrous system. Brian did a super job & I'm very pleased with the results. My "regular" performance tune put down 451/480 SAE and 465/496 UNCORRECTED. The nitrous tune put down 505/586 SAE and, you'll love this, 521/605 UNCORRECTED. All this with a safe A/F ratio.
Got torque:beer:

Watching Brian tweak the chip through his laptop is really something. He was making changes to the tuning parameters on each screen faster than I could recognize the screen contents. A true pro at chip tuning. Thanks again Brian.

ps. I would love to post the dyno sheets but the file size limit is too small for attached files. Host anyone?

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Nice numbers - congrats! What mods are you running other than nitrous?

bfoley

Established Member
Originally posted by larryc7777
I took a road trip to Apten Performance yesterday to have a new Revolution flip chip burned with custom tunes for my specific mods & for my nitrous system. Brian did a super job & I'm very pleased with the results. My "regular" performance tune put down 451/480 SAE and 465/496 UNCORRECTED. The nitrous tune put down 505/586 SAE and, you'll love this, 521/605 UNCORRECTED. All this with a safe A/F ratio.
Got torque:beer:

Watching Brian tweak the chip through his laptop is really something. He was making changes to the tuning parameters on each screen faster than I could recognize the screen contents. A true pro at chip tuning. Thanks again Brian.

ps. I would love to post the dyno sheets but the file size limit is too small for attached files. Host anyone?

Nice numbers!! I had Brian flash tune my PCM,,, He does a great job!! I can host your dynos shoot me them in email to [email protected]

larryc7777

Established Member
Originally posted by SolidSnake
Why are you bragging about uncorrected times?

Why? Why not? Corrected numbers are not an indication of how the car actually performed on that day on that dyno ingesting the air available at that time. Corrected numbers are the result of the UNCORRECTED numbers that have been subjected to a correction factor so that the numbers are able to be compared to numbers generated in other areas of the country regardless of weather & altitude conditions. UNCORRECTED numbers are the most acurate indication of what your car did on that particular day. They reflect the true HP & Torque, not a calculation modified comparison figure.

larryc7777

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Awesome!! How big of a shot and which kit?

I'm using a modified ZEX dry kit, mostly just for their nitrous controller since I can't use the fuel pressure regulator function with our returnless system. But I really like the TPS switch tie in that triggers the nitrous. I am running a 30 jet which corresponded to about a 50 hp increase and slightly over 100 torque increase when using the standard performance tune for comparison.

larryc7777

Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
Nice numbers - congrats! What mods are you running other than nitrous?

I have a SFPHQ 2.80 non slip pulley, BilletFlow TB and plenum, BilletFlow upper idler, homemade JLP style forced air intake with K&N, QMP 3" exhaust with O/R Xpipe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers. Are you using the stock fuel system?

stangfreak

Established Member
another ones of solid snakes rude and arrogent replies:loser:

nice numbers man. :rockon:

larryc7777

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Nice numbers. Are you using the stock fuel system?

Fuel system is stock. I haven't even changed the fuel filter, yet.

Brian did mention that my MAF was ALMOST pegged, though.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by larryc7777
I have a SFPHQ 2.80 non slip pulley, BilletFlow TB and plenum, BilletFlow upper idler, homemade JLP style forced air intake with K&N, QMP 3" exhaust with O/R Xpipe.

Congrats Larry, really nice numbers for your mods!

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread