well shes home finally!... my new toy

Stylin97V6

Established Member
2009 Kawasaki ZX10R

just picked this up yesterday from northern GA.. saved me about $1300 or so buying it up there after all was said and done. (after taxes, registration and gas up there)... bike is still stock and only has 2k miles on it.

the trip itself wasnt super bad either. made me realize how horrible the scenery is around here. The town i picked it up from was just amazingly beautiful! .. hills, turns, etc everywhere! (oh and 1million cops even in a tiny town too haha)

factory license plate holder aka mudflap is already gone.. stock huge cannon exhaust will be gone in a few weeks too, then the rest of the mods will begin!

the burnt orange color freaking SHINES and sticks out so awesome at night under florescent lights. its the main reason i searched so hard for this exact bike for weeks.

better pics to come soon!

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

vulture

Established Member
Pimp looking bike bro . Had a slash cut on my f4i a while back , itll wake the dead...Its not pleasant.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Pimp looking bike bro . Had a slash cut on my f4i a while back , itll wake the dead...Its not pleasant.

they come with a sound reducer insert which ill be using most likely.

my SAME exact bike, same exhaust..

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-IkgpzEwP8"]YouTube - 08 ZX10R Jardine GP1 with insert[/nomedia]

doesnt sound ass good in the vid as in person, but thats shitty camera quality for ya.

vulture

Established Member
Still sounds pretty beffy bro . But if youve heard it in person and had it up to speed , do it . Stay safe.

wjk

Established Member
Looks nice man, I would love to get one too. I just know at some point I'd probably hurt myself...

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
they come with a sound reducer insert which ill be using most likely.

my SAME exact bike, same exhaust..

YouTube - 08 ZX10R Jardine GP1 with insert

doesnt sound ass good in the vid as in person, but thats shitty camera quality for ya.

wow that sounds horrible....sorry! But, that bike is sick. My buddies 05 zx10 is a quick machine....he just put on the muzzy gp exhaust and it is by far the best sounding bike ive ever heard.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
wow that sounds horrible....sorry! But, that bike is sick. My buddies 05 zx10 is a quick machine....he just put on the muzzy gp exhaust and it is by far the best sounding bike ive ever heard.

like i said, sounds better in person.. nothing you hear online ever gives a full representation of how something actually sounds in person. to many factors.. shitty camera, upload quality, etc.

besides, my buddy has a bike shop and is getting it for me for only $100 so if i dont like it, ill get something else..... thing is they only really make big ugly side pipes for my bike so idk what i'd get besides this.

Users who are viewing this thread