Went to a Cruise-In yesterday and...

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
So a few friends and myself went to a Sonic Cruise-In yesterday evening and the turn out of cars really surprised me. I've always heard majority of people say 'everyone has a mustang'. Well yesterday at the first cruise-in of the year a whopping 58, yes 58, vettes showed up. Compared to the 8 mustangs that were present. I don't know about where you live, but the vettes are really taking over here. I was really shocked at how many vettes showed up. Total there were probably 110-125 cars come out. Good turn out and a great day.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Around here vettes are a dime a dozen, yawn, some are very nice, most are stock. Very rarely do I see a 03-04 Cobra, if I do it's traveling through on it's way to the beach or back. There is a middle aged black woman that has an 04 mystic that lives local to me, how and why she owns it I have no idea. It's not often you see black women driving terminators. There's a yellow Whipple 04 that's local, beautiful car, he keeps it in his garage, never takes it out. My neighbor that lives the next street over owns a black 5.0, we talk all the time.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Went to my buddy's shop yesterday to have him do the graphics on my 4 wheeler and the local vette club must have been doing a cook out together. There was atleast 40 vettes at his house

wvmystichrome

Established Member
At the big monthly cruise-in at the next town over from ours, Vettes have taken over also. Still a lot of nice older hardware out in attendance but the Vettes have really started showing up. I think I have seen only 1 or 2 other Cobras since I started going.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Yeah every car event I go to anymore there are vettes everywhere. Yesterday they had corvette flags up & all walking around drinking wine lol

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
That's because they have become very affordable used and bottom line is if you are looking for a performance car that is very good right out of the box and you don't plan on modding it they have become the best bang for the buck.

ShadowDrake

Established Member
Around here at the meet a couple of weekends ago:

4 wrx/sti's
6 B5 S4's
0 mustangs
3 corvettes (2 c5 1 c6)
2 240's

and a bunch of misc junk.

And people say mustangs are common. There's more b5 s4's around here than you can count. It's the new Honda.

PureStang

Established Member
vettes, porsches, ferraris are pretty common around where i live. There are always porsche get togethers at local restaurant because the owner is a hardcore porsche guy (owns a carrera gt).

oldmodman

Established Member
vettes, porsches, ferraris are pretty common around where i live. There are always porsche get togethers at local restaurant because the owner is a hardcore porsche guy (owns a carrera gt).

This.

Plus add in quite a few Lambos and one Veyron plus one orangy colored Pagani Zonda.

You never even notice the Corvettes anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread