Went to price the GT500....

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
like I always say... If you can't afford to play the game, don't hate. I know it sucks, but that's just the way shit works. Ask yourself this, if you were the dealership and you had people willing to pay you twice what a vehicle is worth, would you do it? If you answer no you're retarded.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
What the dealerships will soon realize is that the majority of Mustang enthusiast can't afford or won't pay over 40K for a Mustang. There were six or seven 03's left on the lot in May of 04 when I bought mine new. I like the new Mustangs, and really like the new Shelby... but if I spend over 40K on a sports car it will be for a new Vette.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
...and a 'vette costs $15,000 more. That's still a different level of car and that fifteen thousand dollar difference is the amount that some can't afford.

cobraracer46

Banned
XCELR8 said:
like I always say... If you can't afford to play the game, don't hate. I know it sucks, but that's just the way shit works. Ask yourself this, if you were the dealership and you had people willing to pay you twice what a vehicle is worth, would you do it? If you answer no you're retarded.
Are you a f u c k i ng dirt bag car salesman? :burn:
For those of you that don't want to pay insane prices set by greedy ass dealers, wait a year for things to cool down. ;-) An even better plan would be to buy a used GT500 and let depreciation work in your favor. :pepper:

Supernova

Established Member
XCELR8 said:
:lol1: find one for that price... Chances are, you won't.
I was going to say the same thing. I don't think I've seen a new Vette for less than 50K. The options add up REAL quick on that car. The only way you're getting one for 45 or so is to order one yourself with no options.

Users who are viewing this thread