Went to the Track today...... 1000hp twin turbo Cobra vs. c6 Z06 505

Boostedred

Established Member
playadam said:
Its tool...not towel...****in dork.

Why dont we quit our bitching and just line these mother ****ers up again??? I would be willing to BET i win on the street from a roll....;-) Any takers??? I take checks too...

How much you want to go for? You really are out of your league on this deal. I asked you how much you wanted to run for at the track and you guys were really not into it much. The video posted earlier in this thread with the silver vette got some on the street, with even worse results, as well as the gsxr 1k's.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f99c8714-39cc-4ae0-ab7d-9874000c9c41.htm I know kind of hard to see, but if you notice there are three people in the car in this video. It weights 3860 with just driver, add another 350lbs to that.:coolman:

We never turned the boost up at the track that day. It was making the same 25lbs of boost it always makes.

The first pass against you guys were we trying out a two step that ford puts in the factory computer and it blew tires. When the car finally hooked it was nothing but a walk in the park. Its tuff to manage a car that either wants to bog or blow tires. Its not going up there and doing a 6k dump. LOL that is his daily street car, here is the race car I dont think driving is the problem.
Click here to see Video

We went back today and ran a string of 10.0X @ 141 the clutch decided to start taking a dump after the first pass. I have video from todays pass's just need to get them downloaded. We drove there car to and from the track not to bad I suppose.
RED HPP Racing.

Last edited:

daydark

Established Member
2 links to the video I took of this race: [link1] | [link2].

Ok, I was standing at the tree for this run, and I video'd it. Manny ran 10.5 @ 138, and Adam ran 11.4 @ ?. I don't see why there is so much bickering here. Both cars are freggin' badass. Sorry for the quality, but it's a crappy camera and can't zoom in.

And some pics:

02.10.2007.Ennis_Manny_Burnout.JPG

02.10.2007.Ennis_Manny_Burnout2.JPG

02.10.2007.Ennis_Lingenfelter_Burnout.JPG

Last edited:

Silver-Slapaho

Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Well you did use the pic out of context and therefore you come off like a dick. Anyhoo... if you come here to defend yourself then you obvisously feel overpowered or feel you must explain why you lost two times in a row. I understand your mother taught you never to quit... but as an adult, you need to learn how to throw in the towel and just stop whle you are two 1/4 mile races behind. Run what you brung and dont make excuses when the other guy won! Make your point and move on.

P.S. I really didnt like that pic. :nonono:

+1111111111111111111111

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
daydark said:
2 links to the video I took of this race: [link1] | [link2].

Ok, I was standing at the tree for this run, and I video'd it. Manny ran 10.5 @ 138, and Adam ran 11.4 @ ?. I don't see why there is so much bickering here. Both cars are freggin' badass. Sorry for the quality, but it's a crappy camera and can't zoom in.

Is that you Clay? Who is the kid that posted this vid?

Mach3

Banned
You guys have to understand Manny was on low boost because that vette was not much competition so why run high boost on his stock motor when his low boost would do just fine.

Mach3

Banned
Oh btw HPP built my car and itll do 9's on high boost so if there are any trashtalkers that think HPP cant build a fast car just pm me and Id be glad to through a butt kickin on you.

Users who are viewing this thread