What did you do for your Terminator today?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
A little tire cleaning and hopefully get a cruise early this evening. Rainy this morning and suppose to clear up this afternoon.
6a92e543889c3152ce4db0254bf9fe9a.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
AZA auto. Worth every penny

I really want to get the gauges off the pillar but man there is no good gauge pods that look and fit correctly. I want to put them down by the steering wheel but the autometer one has visible screws and it’s just shit quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
Heck I might buy one just to have and keep it in my cobra inventory. You never know when people stop making parts for our cars.

Do you have the SOS pod? I just have the boost gauge on my steering wheel. I think I have the autometer one that just snaps in.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Heck I might buy one just to have and keep it in my cobra inventory. You never know when people stop making parts for our cars.

Do you have the SOS pod? I just have the boost gauge on my steering wheel. I think I have the autometer one that just snaps in.

I have two aero force gauges and a boost gauge on the pillar and a wideband on the steering Column.

I might just have the factory gauge and the wideband and take everything else out. Not sure yet

stangfreak

Established Member
ahh ok. what mounting solution is on the pillar? Let me know if you are going to sell some of that stuff.

03' White Snake

Established Member
My drivers window stopped working. Took the door panel off, tapped on the motor and it started working again. Put some new lube on the tracks too. Hope it’s all better. If it acts up again, I’ll have to swap the motor.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Just hold the switch down and slam the door next time lol
I tried closing the door hard several times, I was pushing down on the top of the glass with no luck too. It was working fine in the morning, but in the afternoon no luck. If it does it again, I will swap the motor out.

Mine stopped working in 2018 of minimal use.
Yea, what can I expect, she's 21 years old with 55k on her.

MG0h3

Established Member
AZA auto. Worth every penny

I really want to get the gauges off the pillar but man there is no good gauge pods that look and fit correctly. I want to put them down by the steering wheel but the autometer one has visible screws and it’s just shit quality

I got the one that replaces the gauge bezel.

Had to paint it but the fit and finish is good in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Redfire03

Established Member
My drivers window stopped working. Took the door panel off, tapped on the motor and it started working again. Put some new lube on the tracks too. Hope it’s all better. If it acts up again, I’ll have to swap the motor.
My passenger side window stopped a couple weeks ago - would go down but not up.
Tried all the usual "fixes" and nothing worked, so pulled everything apart. Wasn't the motor that went bad, was actually the window switch. Might be worth swapping the switches around and seeing if thats it first.

They click in and out and around only $15.

holiks03cobra

Established Member
After a year and a half and no signs of the machine shop starting on my motor I went and got all my stuff. I am going to attempt my first engine build by myself. Judging by the videos I’ve watched it doesn’t look overly complicated. To get my car back on the road while I do the motor, I bought a long block from blu auto parts to drop in. Fingers crossed it runs as good as he said it did!

Users who are viewing this thread