What did you do to your SN95 today???

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Not a damn thing. Got engaged today. Spent all my short block money on a ring recently. But I told her our next big purchase is a short block so I accomplished something

Became single.......she siad if I wanted another cobra or gt I had to get rid of the one I have now! F that I worked hard for this car it was here before her.....f that she can suck another dude!

Congrats to both of yall! lol

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Nothing. Its just collecting dust for the last month un driven. That will change very soon.

Helomech74

Established Member
Finished the fab work on the new intercooler and then welded it up. Turned out pretty decent.

Guizá

Established Member
It's been on the lift with no exhaust for a couple of days now. I was suppose to spend the day pressure washing/cleaning the whole bottom of the car but the day was way too nice for me not to go for a mountain bike ride. Now I'm tired and hungry, so it's gonna have to wait.

slowwwwkid

Established Member
buffed my new cobra front bumper and s281 spoiler and installed both and washed the girl friends gt and orders some fog lights

Oceanside78

Established Member
Data logged

41bfa5d8-f790-858c.jpg

Got my headlights in
41bfa5d8-f7a4-75db.jpg

Installed smoked reflectors
41bfa5d8-f7c8-42a3.jpg

Got my HIDs in
41bfa5d8-f7e4-979a.jpg

And got her a drink
41bfa5d8-f7f9-149d.jpg

Been a busy day. I aimed the HIDs pretty low so I wouldn't blind people. I'm sure they'll still glare out a little, but I like them a lot. HUGE difference between these and the crappy eBay projectors (which I literally couldn't see shit with)

Still working on some codes...

Helomech74

Established Member
Pics? Starting my IC install on Tuesday. I would like to see how you did yours.

No pics, sorry. I pretty much just duplicated the large Procharger sheetmetal IC except the inlet and outlet are on the same side. I used 3 Bell cores that measure 6"x7.5"x4.5" Total length is 24.5"x15"x4.5" with 3.5" inlet and outlet. I calculated flow at around 1980cfm, so should be plenty.

Last edited:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
bought a new battery, some 10th Ann rims from LRS, Agent 47 brake ducting and Quantum fog light adapters.

Also made an extension for the front air dam when I O/T the car - hopefully I see a difference

stangbanger856

Established Member
Removed front bumper, Anderson power pipe and S281 wing and droped the off with my painter. The power pipe is being done in Satin black because after the intercooler is installed and set all the cold piping is coming back off to be painted as well. I think the satin black on the Pacific Green body will look mean. Also picked up my last few back ordered parts from Performance Evolution along with A piller pod and Blue LEDs for my gauges.

Ya I was a little bussy today and plan the same for tomorrow.

Last edited:

mark23svt

Established Member
Dropped off the car to my mechanic he told me a lot of things I didn't really want to hear, its getting a full suspension makeover.

19Mystic96

Established Member
Installed my subframe connectors and started to disassemble and the suspension to install my MM road race kit..

stangbanger856

Established Member
Ill add mine from today.

Moved boost gauge to new A piller mount from dash mount, installed Innovate wideband gauge and added water temp gauge to dash pod wher the boost gauge used to be. Also all gauges now have blue LED bulbs that look sick at night.

D12133E4-orig.jpg

25C7139F-orig.jpg

Last edited:

autumnstang97

gigidy
Established Member
I didn't touch it much other than take some measurements for my heat exchanger mounting. I went to lowes and bought some pieces to fab up my own HE brackets. Pics when I'm done. Then I'll through in the MMR coil overs and bilstein struts. Then I'll clean up the termi engine/t56 and get ready to drop her in. I still don't know what to do for the wiring.:(

Users who are viewing this thread