What do you guys think of these wheels?

Guizá

Established Member
I currently have 10th anniversaries on my '97. I'm just getting really bored of Cobra Rs, Bullitts, FR500s, etc. I had Enkei RFP1 replicas before and i thought my car looked great. Just want to go back to kinda style. I have my eye set on these: Rota P45 Gun Metal 18x8.5 +30mm Offset.
rotp451895130gm.jpg

harvboi05

Established Member
ive been considering these for the last 6 months! ill probly just get my stockers widened tho.

x25064

Established Member
Be careful. Rotas are known to crack. I am not sure how they'd respond to the torque in our cars. Just type in "cracked rotas " in google to see what I am talking about. I am not trying to discourage you, just giving you a fair warning.

Guizá

Established Member
Be careful. Rotas are known to crack. I am not sure how they'd respond to the torque in our cars. Just type in "cracked rotas " in google to see what I am talking about. I am not trying to discourage you, just giving you a fair warning.
Yeah I've read about it. The rpf1 replicas i had on my car were from a company like Rota. Had them for a little bit more than a year and didn't have any problems with them.

harvboi05

Established Member
ive only heard about rotas cracking on this forum. ive run Rotas for thousands of miles and know literally dozens of people who have run them for just as long on crappy NY roads with no problems. although, theyve been on cars that are significantly lighter than our cars..

not saying they dont crack cause obviously they do, but just sayin'..

F8L BYT

Established Member
I like them and would consider them but..... I hate universal lug patterns so no thank you, Look trashy when its like that imo

Users who are viewing this thread