What do you guys think of this for a rear Ford emblem replacement?

COBRASVT

Established Member
It's real carbon fiber .... it's the entire emblem; not a stick on piece.

yellowcobra.jpg

adding pic of it installed....need to wash...I know I know!

rearcobraemblem.jpg

Last edited:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I really only like the eblem that says ford right there. I am eventually going to get a ford emblem with a black background.

At least that one will give you some weight reduction with the carbon fiber though. ;-)

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
id do it if they had laser red, I hate that ugly ass blue thing back there.. If I was good enough at body work id get rid of it and fill the holes

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
ugh what is wrong with you guys, it doesn't match the car AT ALL, its like when ricers put the stupid stickers on their cars but it comes from the factory.. if anything ill probably get a black one just because itll match slightly better

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Take the Ford Emblem now, and move the SVT logo over where the Ford logo was, that was it looks cleaner, I plan to do that when I paint my car.

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
Take the Ford Emblem now, and move the SVT logo over where the Ford logo was, that was it looks cleaner, I plan to do that when I paint my car.

wow thats a really good idea, I must be retarded for not thinking of that earlier... im just afraid my paint is faded and behind the svt will be brighter than the rest... maybe ill find out idk

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
that's awesome man! I had to get a decal for mine..the bright blue just stood out too much..had a guy come up with this..i think it turned out ok:shrug: sorry the pic is so large
Cobraemblem.jpg

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Depending if my trunk has to be painted or not with my rear wing Im having a cobra emblem put on that side and removing the ford emblem, i just feel it is out of place is all so thats why Im taking it off, but Im proud the car is a ford, I will prob put the old emblem inside the car on the rear seat delete in lik ethe center

COBRASVT

Established Member
I really don't mind the blue Ford oval. I just like being different and unique. :)

Users who are viewing this thread