What do YOU want to see on sale @ Lethal Performance?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Fuel Injectors it is! We will start off with any injector we sell for 10% OFF and FREE Ground Shipping. This will include 60#,80#, 105's and 205's!

We will make a separate thread directed specifically for this sale to explain all of the details but I wanted to let you know here first.

Stay tuned for other promotions as we have a lot in the works for the upcoming months.

Matt

ray77

roll tide roll
Established Member
I'm glad to see free shipping is part of your sale. yalls shipping prices are the one and only reason I sometime shop elsewhere.

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
I'm glad to see free shipping is part of your sale. yalls shipping prices are the one and only reason I sometime shop elsewhere.

If the site quotes a high shipping price, you can always call in and we will get you a better quote. Sometimes the FedEx Shipping program throws prices for a loop!

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
Same here Ray.

Same here. In the past I have noticed that when I have made an order I pay for fed-ex but the part is drop shipped and is shipped with a much cheaper method and they use the USPS $5 flat rate box. So you kind of feel ripped a bit when you pay 15-16 dollars for FedEx to ship a pulley and its shipped for 5 with USPS. Also not ranting but this is not the first time I have heard or been told by someone that they do not shop with Lethal because of the high shipping charges. Just saying. In business its the rule of 10 for every one person you hear say it there are at least 10 others that you do not hear about.

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As Christy mentioned, if you guys feel there is any discrepancy with shipping that you need to discuss, please PM, Call, or email us. We'll always do our best to right any wrong for you guys. Unfortunately, we don't have control of how our vendors ship, which is why we try to stock as much as we possibly can. So if you've purchased anything recently that you'd like to go over, please let us know.

John

Users who are viewing this thread