What Does Your User Name Mean?

blk02edge

Established Member
When I signed up I was fresh out of high school with a black 2002 ranger edge. I had no creativity with usernames.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I always imagined FMS as Ford MotorSports

Nope, sorry. I wasnt around in the Ford Motorsports era. My time was the dead SVT(05+) and up to 2011. Didnt even make it to the Ford Performance era.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Mine refers to the bottom cat.
ZegXV5D.jpg

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I was running 427 Windsors before mail order stroker kits were a thing. Back then it was 400M Cranks with lots of machining, and either Chrysler or Chevy rods, depending on stroke desired. Oh, and stock blocks with over-boring that tempted fate.

If memory serve, in my case for 427 it went something like this:

351W block bored and honed .060-inch over with cylinder skirts notched to clear the Chrysler 360ci small-block connecting rods. Also used a 400M crankshaft with ridge removed to line up timing set.
The 400M crank was also machined to accept a longer Woodruff key.
The rod journals were machined down from 2.311 inches to 2.124 inches to fit the Chrysler 360 rods to the crank. If i recall, the journals were offset ground .125" to give 4.125" stroke.

Twisted2v

Established Member
I created this name around the time the Trick Flow twisted wedge heads came out for the 4.6 2v.

Never got the heads, but the name is still fitting for the car.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Mojo was the family dog. Every time I see your username I think of that damn dog. :D
View attachment 1462753

Lol, yeah, his screen name did remind me of that dog too.

Mine is pretty simple going back to high school. I use it for gaming too. If you ever play Enemy Territory: Wolfenstien that is me! It's an old game. I picked mine screen name for the first car site I was on. Just means I was hooked or Snagged on the Mustang the first time I saw a 94 GT. I love the body style and bought one when I was able. Thus the start of my long run with the Mustang.

youngster

Established Member
I signed up when i was 13, i had been lurking for a few months after my dad had purchased a Black '03 10th Anniversary (He still has it with less than 8k miles). While i haven't posted much over the years i have browsed this site everyday for the past 14 years.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
When I picked up my 2nd Cobra one of my car buddies said "dang snakester". Which evolved into Snake Pliskin when we saw Curt Russell playing in a celebrity golf tournament around that same time.
Snake Pliskin

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
When I picked up my 2nd Cobra one of my car buddies said "dang snakester". Which evolved into Snake Pliskin when we saw Curt Russell playing in a celebrity golf tournament around that same time.
Snake Pliskin

Oh yeah, I think you used to have a Torch Red Cobra. I remembered because we live in the same area.....and because of the name.

Users who are viewing this thread