What happened to SVT forum?

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
I bought a 2013 new years ago…. Learned everything I could from this site about parts, tuning…. Purchased many mods and parts here. Just bought a 2024 GT and jumped on and it feels like a ghost town. Anyone know of the new best forum to learn about S650 platform and gen 4 coyote? So much has changed since my 2013…. lol…

Attachments

• IMG_8955.jpeg
    IMG_8955.jpeg
    485.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 37

LS WUT

Established Member
I’m unsure what you mean by ghost town? There are a few members here who work at Ford Dealerships, and or are Mechanics for them. Hell even one who has a Ford Dealership LOL.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I bought a 2013 new years ago…. Learned everything I could from this site about parts, tuning…. Purchased many mods and parts here. Just bought a 2024 GT and jumped on and it feels like a ghost town. Anyone know of the new best forum to learn about S650 platform and gen 4 coyote? So much has changed since my 2013…. lol…
It took me 15 seconds to google Mustang 7G forum. It exists.

Leave us old farts to the best forum on the internet.

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
I stand corrected. I googled 7G too… still not the same as this place back in the day.

Maybe I miss-remember the 2000 teens.

Thanks fellas, glad to be back.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I stand corrected. I googled 7G too… still not the same as this place back in the day.

Maybe I miss-remember the 2000 teens.

Thanks fellas, glad to be back.

Just ask your questions here. Most of the answers will be the same as an S550.

On the plus side, I'll be playing with a little S650 custom tuning in the near future.

Chipnrail

Established Member
Cars been out 8 months and tuning is locked down tight by ford. What do you expect?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
The tech stuff on the forum has kinda died off…but the forum itself is still very active

Yes, that is very true. We have Memes, pictures that make you laugh every time, pictures of hot girlfriends and wives, political discussions, postings of our latest purchases, discussions about what's for dinner, we even just talk about Random Shit and most of all we have Smack Down.....

If it weren't for the occasional bashing of this place being a ghost town we might forget this is a car forum LMAO!!!! Well, we do have pictures of the same cars, but in different locations. I'm sure that counts :D.....

LMAO!!!! And for those that don't get it I'm being sarcastic......

ef2b4bf4-e3f6-499f-a2b6-2913ac6a45b9_text.gif

Oh, we have .gifs too......

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tfigured woods
Yes, that is very true. We have Memes, pictures that make you laugh every time, pictures of hot girlfriends and wives, political discussions, postings of our latest purchases, discussions about what's for dinner, we even just talk about Random Shit and most of all we have Smack Down.....

If it weren't for the occasional bashing of this place being a ghost town we might forget this is a car forum LMAO!!!! Well, we do have pictures of the same cars, but in different locations. I'm sure that counts :D.....

LMAO!!!! And for those that don't get it I'm being sarcastic......

ef2b4bf4-e3f6-499f-a2b6-2913ac6a45b9_text.gif

Oh, we have .gifs too......
All Facts.

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I’ll be changing my name now so that I will be aloud to ask questions once we have more than 8 months history on the platform.

Good night all

Users who are viewing this thread