What is a fair price for this car? 2013 Boss 302

svtrookie

Established Member

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Seems a little overpriced...I almost bought a '12 with 3k miles and all documentation a few months ago for $37.5.

svtrookie

Established Member
Yeah I am feeling the same way. I am sure they would negogiate, but unsure what price to start with? I definately agree the 2013 is the way to go!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Id offer em 40k at the most

The dealer is into that car for less im sure. Prolly around 36-37ish at most on their end

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
$39K would be fair, i wouldn't offer a dime more than that, especially since it's officially an older model car with the new '15s out.

tkeinia

Established Member
40 is about the avg that i saw looking them up on autotrader, which i think is good for me since i have a sby 13 and i paid 40 for it brand new. i would never pay what they ask, try for a grand or two less. gl

03'Darin

Established Member
That's actually not a bad price for that car.

out of curiosity I ran that vin through Manheim and a 6,900 mile car did $41,300, a 2,700 mile car did $41,100 a 7,400 mile car did $40,000.

With that being said the dealer has the car CPO'd which cost them $695 plus about $275 for the required check over.

I also pulled the auotcheck and warranty history. Autocheck is clean and the only warranty claim was for a rear quarter stripe that was crooked and replaced

The dealer could probably get $40k - $41k at auction without it being CPO'd so I highly doubt they'd sell it for $40k

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
That's actually not a bad price for that car.

out of curiosity I ran that vin through Manheim and a 6,900 mile car did $41,300, a 2,700 mile car did $41,100 a 7,400 mile car did $40,000.

With that being said the dealer has the car CPO'd which cost them $695 plus about $275 for the required check over.

I also pulled the auotcheck and warranty history. Autocheck is clean and the only warranty claim was for a rear quarter stripe that was crooked and replaced

The dealer could probably get $40k - $41k at auction without it being CPO'd so I highly doubt they'd sell it for $40k

With that said, I doubt they would go lower than $42,500, and that depends on how long they have had it.

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Guess that shows how up to date I am on the new models lol. They are quite different after looking at the pics. Def like the '12 better. The '13 looks like a pregnant guppy.

Any performance or suspension differences?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Seeing as how it comes with a factory boss intake id say its worth it.

:lol:

the 13s look much better imo. and there weren't that many of them and they were well hyped. if you want that car, get it. they know what they have and that it will sell. a 15 GT doesnt really compare. sure, the 15 GT may "handle like a boss" and have good power and be the new car etc... but that Boss is a special low production car. that car will hold its value probably better than any of the other modern factory mustangs to date. just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread