What is more fun?

daredevil95

Established Member
Hey guys,

Im looking into getting a fun car and i was hoping to get some input.

What do you feel is more fun, a 400awhp car like a suby...or a 600rwhp mustang...

All input is welcome.

Thanks!

WTF your in a Mustang Forum??? They both could be fun in there own ways. STI will be a time bomb....they always blow up!! and you will spend sick money to get that thing to run proper!!

Mustang....I need not say more!!!!

If you like shiny shirts.....get the STI!!

GTFO until you get a Stang!! :)

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
RWD will always be the most fun on the street IMO.

Travis

Established Member
What question is that in a mustang forum?:wf:

It is a pretty valid question in any forum. Just because this forum is heavily mustang based, doesn't mean some of the members don't enjoy smaller awd cars for autox or different reasons. Plus, some current mustang drivers may have started AWD and are now happier with their mustang, which is the kind of input i was hoping for.

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
WTF your in a Mustang Forum??? They both could be fun in there own ways. STI will be a time bomb....they always blow up!! and you will spend sick money to get that thing to run proper!!

Nah its just because Subaru's are junk when it comes to a proper modding platform.

Evo is better, SRT4 is also acceptable if you dont mind FWD. If you want a cheap Evo you can get a DSM but unless you know how to meticulously maintain them I dont recommend it.

Id love to have an Evo but for the price id rather get a 03/04 Cobra. Until Evo's are low tens I dont see myself in one ever.

Users who are viewing this thread