What is the value of stock 2013 wheels

adrunk3nh0b0

Established Member
I'm looking to buy new rims and therefore I will probably sell the stock ones.....how much money do you think I can get for the rims (and probably the tires since there are only ~4500 miles on them)? There are 2 or 3 scratches so they're not in immaculate condition but they are still good

bpmurr

Established Member
I'm looking to buy new rims and therefore I will probably sell the stock ones.....how much money do you think I can get for the rims (and probably the tires since there are only ~4500 miles on them)? There are 2 or 3 scratches so they're not in immaculate condition but they are still good

Base or SVTPP?

idaho

Established Member

New takeoffs $2K+. Used near-perfect $1.6K+. Deep scratches, chips, or road rash $1K or less (or sell the good ones individually for $400+ each).

TFStang

Established Member
You are seeing more and more sets (rims & tires) coming up for sale in the $1500 - $1800 range. Rims only, probably something less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread