What kind of car are you?

Bullitt4859

Established Member
1967 Shelby GT 500- You are a 1967 Shelby GT 500. You love your car because it's rare. You know you can whoop on most other cars, but you tend not to because you don't want to scratch your paint. You try to keep as many miles off of your car as you can.

Ya i would say thats about right :)

Thump_rrr

Established Member
"1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454
You are a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454. You car has a huge ass engine....and thats all you care about! You know you can whoop on anyone at the dragstrip...and you love it! You really don't care about gas mileage...but you sure do go to the gas station alot!"
WTF

I wouldn't have minded either the Z28, GT500, Charger R/T, or the Cuda but a Chevelle:shrug:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
HAHA It couldn't have been more spot on... Just change the car to an 04 Cobra!

Damn they are good

You are a 1967 Shelby GT 500. You love your car because it's rare. You know you can whoop on most other cars, but you tend not to because you don't want to scratch your paint. You try to keep as many miles off of your car as you can.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I agree.

42988_res3.jpg

89boostingirl

Established Member
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454:rockon:

- You are a 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454. You car has a huge ass engine....and thats all you care about! You know you can whoop on anyone at the dragstrip...and you love it! You really don't care about gas mileage...but you sure do go to the gas station alot!
i got that one too

03CobraJet

Established Member
You have a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda. You love beer. You love your car. It's fast as hell, and thats all that matters! And yes, it's got a hemi.....that's right I said a hemi!

I got the same thing. 71 barracuda's are cool though, but then again I like mostly everything from 55-72

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread