What Motto's do you live by

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Never go to bed mad.

If it was easy, everyone would do it. - something I think about when school gets hard

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Why yes sir, it is. Hoping for a Schida this year! Good eye btw. You a boater?
Ever go to RDP?

Schiada????? Why??? Hahaha I am a boater. Usually go up to Mead, Powell or Havasu. We have a 27 and a 21 foot Hallett. What is RDP? Your 27 have twins or a single?

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
"Work smarter, not harder"
"Do it once, do it right"
"If ya ain't first, you're last"

-Eric

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
Ya, I like these types of things, especially inspirational quotes and whatnot.

-If it was easy, evenyone would be doing it.

- Pain (or w/e) is temporary, regret is forever

meikeric

Established Member
"Don't EVER drink the water in Mexico."
On the road course: "You have just enough power when you can leave tire marks from the exist of one corner to the entrance of the next."

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
"If ya ain't first, you're last"
-Eric

AKA......... Second place is the first loser!!

"Don't EVER drink the water in Mexico."

Now that is some sage advice!! :thumbsup:

"You have just enough power when you can leave tire marks from the exist of one corner to the entrance of the next."

Yes!!! When I can burn rubber from track out, all the way to releasing the gas pedal for turn-in, I have enough power!!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

mach1won

Established Member
One I've been saying a lot of latley is "you can't take it with you!" refering to money ofcourse!

ZWilson07

Established Member
Give it hell!

for serious one and might sound a lil clich'e, but "live each day like its your last." whether that be acting wild and having fun, or treating your gf/wife good.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Was just thinking about my grandfather, died in 82 but spent most of my summers with him as a kid.

One of his motto's, he preached to me as a kid was "never let anyone tell you you cannot achieve something. I adopted this thought and always did my best when I set my mind to it. No matter what it was I cannot say I was perfect because practice makes perfect. However hearing someone say I cannot do something has always fired me up to try and surpass realistic expectations.

Couple other motto's I try to live by: Edit: More coming to mind

Love it of leave it.
If you cannot find reward in what you do, don't do it.
Why pay someone for something when you can own the tools, save money, and learn new skills through trial and error.
Do it right or don't do it at all.
If at first you don't succeed try it again.

What are some motto's you live by?

"If at first you dont succeed try again, if you fail a second time cut your losses, it's not meant for you."

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
On the road course: "You have just enough power when you can leave tire marks from the exist of one corner to the entrance of the next."
Yes!!! When I can burn rubber from track out, all the way to releasing the gas pedal for turn-in, I have enough power!!

I have heard that and I have heard the Mark Donohue quote.:rockon::beer:

" During the development of this motor, the German Porsche(917) engineers often asked (Mark) Donohue if the motor finally had enough power. His tongue-in-cheek answer was "it will never have enough power until I can spin the wheels at the end of the straightaway in high gear."

This was in a car that had a 5.4-liter turbocharged Flat-12 engine whose output could be adjusted between approximately 1100 and 1500 bhp by turning a boost knob located in the cockpit.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread