What Rockslide?

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
damn, I bet that felt good. That is on the "Dragon"

Tennessee has been having a lot of rockslides lately.

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
damn, I bet that felt good. That is on the "Dragon"

Tennessee has been having a lot of rockslides lately.

Well that is definelty going to slow traffic down on the dragon. That was at the end of the road so I am willing to bet that the guy in the car flying down that road and never had a chance to react as soon as he took his eyes off the road!!

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Apparently more rock fell overnight. TDOT has closed the road and said it may require some blasting and a longer closure. Now would be the best time to be on the Gap. No traffic and no THP!!!!

95'lightning

Established Member
Well that is definelty going to slow traffic down on the dragon. That was at the end of the road so I am willing to bet that the guy in the car flying down that road and never had a chance to react as soon as he took his eyes off the road!!

I think this tard was watching the cops and news guys, not the road. You don't know how bad this sucks. That is about the only road I ride on, and they checked some other spots of rock. They say there will probably be two more slides within the next few weeks.

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
holy crap! I cant stop laughing at this video...the rock slides suck, but when you add in the car fail, the accent that makes him sound like the Nutty Professor and those enormous manboobs...i cant help but LOL

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I think this tard was watching the cops and news guys, not the road. You don't know how bad this sucks. That is about the only road I ride on, and they checked some other spots of rock. They say there will probably be two more slides within the next few weeks.

I know how bad that sucks....that road is fun as hell. Wife and I have been over a couple times on my old M109R.

Users who are viewing this thread