what type of s/c is Roush

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
my buddy has a 380R and would like to know what type of s/c it is and where he might find some interchangable pullies, like the ones that JDM sells. Or will those work for his charger as well.

MikeW

Established Member
Check out Fnsweet.com they are the roush guys.... I believe they take a special pulley and someone on that site makes them.

I'd guess it is an Eaton blowrer

engine281

Footloose
Established Member
thanks man. by the way how do you like those drag radials, what are your 60 foot times with those. I got khumos and im getting 2.54 60's :cuss:

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
engine281 said:
thanks man. by the way how do you like those drag radials, what are your 60 foot times with those. I got khumos and im getting 2.54 60's :cuss:

I have yet to put the DR's own and get to the track. I was cutting 2.1-2.2 on the stock F'1s.

I hope to get into the 1.9 60' range with my stock halfshafts staying in one piece.

Blk04Svt

Established Member
They are using the Eaton M90 GenIV roots blower. Same as Saleen on their base supercharged S-281.

ARIC7798

Established Member
Hey

Roush Makes Its Own Superchargers Not Sure How Long They Have Been Doing It If You Call Roush They Can Tell By The Vin Who Made It

Users who are viewing this thread