what wheels fit

00GXP

hey guys i have a 2005 mustang and wanted to get the black fr500 18x9 front and 18x10.5 deep dish in the back, will they fit because some one told me the dd will not. well let me know please

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
I have 18x9 black fr500's non DD due to new offset, I don't think that 10.5's will fit.. I may be wrong

00GXP

i have seen DD wheels on 05's and 06's but i don't know what size they are, i don't want to buy to buy them and they not fit...waste of money..we need to find out somehow.like does any one have a freind with a DD whell that is 10.5 and see of it can fit..i'll look around for other mustangs to ask i'll waive them down if i have to

laters

FoMoCo4.6

Established Member
where did u order ur dd's at ? i want 18x9's . hey one other q . wats the easiest way to get the studs off ur manifold ??? im puttn an x pipe on or does using the ones on there cool ?

00GXP

i don't understang why they won't fit if they are deep dish, what does the offset mean and what does it do???does it hit or rub something?? what if we use a spacer on the rear for those tire??well please shed some light on it please

Users who are viewing this thread