What will the tech geeks take next?

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
After countless tires and practice, I can do an impressive burn-out. Now the tech geeks are making it simple, just push a button.Yahoo!

Ok, depending on how it works, a burn-out function could be handy, especially if it locks the front brakes.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I know what line locks are, having it built in through the ABS would be simple but unexpected by an automaker. Protein enemas are making you testy.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Goodyear, Firestone, etc would love if line locks were factory. Everybody would be out burning rubber...

Posted via Topify on Android

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I bet it's like the GTR's and lauch control. You press the buttona and you void your drivetrain warrenty or something super homosexual like that.

95PGTTech

Established Member
I bet it's like the GTR's and lauch control. You press the buttona and you void your drivetrain warrenty or something super homosexual like that.

with the Bluetooth the car could probably email Ford with your VIN the moment you first press it. how convenient

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member

I think GTR owners fought Nissan and got that changed so that everything was covered. At first Nissan wasn't covering the blown transmissions, but owners insisted that if they offered a feature on the car, it should all be covered...I'm not sure if it was a class action matter or not though.

Posted via Topify on Android

Users who are viewing this thread