Whats the longest you've let you Terminator sit for?

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I stored my Cobra at my Dad's warehouse about 40 miles from me for the winter around Thanksgiving. I have it on a battery tender, but it has sat since then. I sold my condo and I won't have any place to put it until I buy a house, so its probably gonna sit another month atleast :( Is it okay for it to sit for 5 months? Just wondering?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Mine hasn't moved more than 50 miles over the past 4 or 5 months probably. I wish the warm weather would hurry up and get here so I can start driving it some. :(

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Mine has set 4-5 months as well and all seems fine. Gonna pull it out and maybe wash today!

jrandy

Established Member
longest ever has been 1 week when i was on vacation... gotta love daily driving it.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
The longest mine ever sat for is 2 months, and the original battery died of course. I think it should be fine except for the tires...might get flat spots or something.

gabe1530

Banned
mine sits in the same spot till the weekend comes. then ill probly drive 50+/- miles. i want to drive it more but i dont need to.

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
Mine has been stored for 15 months once and 12 months twice. I wouldn't sweat it.

f2hatch

Established Member
Mine hasn't moved a inch since the end of October. And is not going any where for a couple more months.

Jsko

Established Member
Mine has been sitting since November, normally 4-5 months. Sta-bil in the gas, and I have a Battery Tender for it.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Mine has been sitting since the end of Nov but drove her this week to do a clutch swap on base and it's warm outside.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mine has set 4 months or more every winter since I bought it in 2002. This is the first winter I've put Stabil in it. It has never given me any issues upon start up, fuel or otherwise.
I think you will be just fine.

Ray H.

Dimitri318

Established Member
7 months now. I popped a head gasket and hurt the #8 cylinder on the way back from Mustang Week. And it's gonna sit a lot longer lol until I have the money to fix it or sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread