whats the worst kill

boosted99si

Established Member
just taking a semi poll wondering what is the worst car you've raced against or in? for that matter and how'd it turn out

FSSNK

Established Member
A Pontiac Sunfire. They kept getting next to me and punching it,if you can call it that,while I was driving a steady speed. Finally grew tired and let loose in third at around 70mph. I think they just wanted to see my car go and boy did they!

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Well considering my car is stock, save the Flowmasters and Cobra R's I don't have many kill stories to speak of...the only one I can mention where I completely blew away the competition was one day as I was driving along one of the main streets in town minding my own business and I spot this squirrel eyeing my ride from the side of the road...at first I didn't think anything of it until he took a quick hop skip and a bounce toward me as if he wanted to go. I proceed to downshift and when I hammer down on her the squirrel lets loose and streaks across the road ahead of me. I hit about 4200 rpm and suddenly I hear :thump...whack...PING!: Poor little bastard had a chance until he was brained on the rear end housing. After that I quickly pulled about 100 busslengths on him.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
"best" for me was in Honolulu, friend and myself cruising around in my 98 Vette, top off about 9 pm on a friday. A riced out 96-98 V6, (fart muffler, neon lights, and big ass wing) rev on me at a light.. 1st light I let him go, since there were some cops on a side street behind us, 2nd light it's on like donkey kong..

mid 13 sec car(the Vette) against his what, mid 18 sec car.. NO contest at all

maddrabitt

Established Member
only beatings ive taken so far (in my cobra) was a pullied cobra (before I was pullied) and I had a modded Z06 come around me at about 150 mph. I had a good car to a car and a half on him till then

Whizzle

Established Member
Well considering my car is stock, save the Flowmasters and Cobra R's I don't have many kill stories to speak of...the only one I can mention where I completely blew away the competition was one day as I was driving along one of the main streets in town minding my own business and I spot this squirrel eyeing my ride from the side of the road...at first I didn't think anything of it until he took a quick hop skip and a bounce toward me as if he wanted to go. I proceed to downshift and when I hammer down on her the squirrel lets loose and streaks across the road ahead of me. I hit about 4200 rpm and suddenly I hear :thump...whack...PING!: Poor little bastard had a chance until he was brained on the rear end housing. After that I quickly pulled about 100 busslengths on him.

:lol:

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
v6 mustangs, eclipses, 350zs, lt1 camaros, ws6 T/A's...Put cornfields on them all

97cobraheaven

Established Member
best death: some type of Ferrari, red, new, convertible, kicked my arse!!
stupidest kill: prelude new generation, messed with me a couple of times and had to show him he did not quite have what it takes.

pottsy

Established Member
A mid-90's black Civic with a very loud fart cannon, stock wheels and some Alternative Motorsports stickers kept pacing me down this street at high RPM's...I quickly got tired of him trying to look tough and fortunately caught him at a light. I waited until he was "peeling out" through the intersection and mashed it in 2nd, by the top of 3rd I had at least two Greyhound bus lenghts on him. Needless to say he stayed behind me for the next couple of miles, but still riding my ass... :rolleyes:

jcs03cobra

non V-Tech...
Established Member
a G35 (dont know the year) came next to me and from the sound of it and dual fart cans and practicly riding on the ground, he got next to me and just was annoying the **** out of me by gunning it then letting off....... gunning it and letting off so i dropped to 2nd at about 4000rpms and punched it and didnt let off till i couldnt see him anymore which was about 150mph in 5th :whine: which is also the equivalent of 50 blue whales ;-)

Last edited:

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
My friends sister tried to race me one time on her bike...she launched hard, put about a bike or two on me but then it was over. In all reality tho, if I beat someone, its pretty damn bad
Matt

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
You know I like about any car to a point. How would it be if you guys had a g/f whose family, kids, brothers were all lovers of a opposite type of car than you had? Its a challenge sometimes, hearing stuff. Stock double hump heads, 327, etc. stone age bs imo. I pulled up to g/f lil brothers house, and I played it up. He came out to look at the 03, I opened the trunk showed him 70# of sandbag, let the air out of the drs to 18#. He pulled his car out I helped him air down his tires a bit, went to his race place, heated the tires up. G/f flagged the cars and I put a hurting on that car at around 10-12 cars or more it seemed first run at about a bit over a 1/4, I was at right around 120 at his marker. We ran one more time and I let off in 3rd way ahead. The mighty 66 chevy, magic 327, double humped, 230 deg. 4:10 geared auto with h/s got bit by a 281 ci s/c with a old guy driving. 2yrs of stuff gone in seconds and a free dinner and haircut. I told this guy many times ci isn't everything. At 13# w eaton I had equal to at least 400 some ci n/a with fair heads and a 220 deg cam. I think he finally got it. The bad part was g/f messed up the video totally. I was going to send him a copy of video for Christmas. Hohoho

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I had a kid with a New Edge GT vert come in to the place one night bragging about his 450 HP GT smokin' my Cobra before I pulled up. Anyway, I pulled up, yakked at him for a bit and we went to run. Perfect launch and pulled him 4 in 1st, 6 more in 2nd, who knows how many in 3rd and 4th but it ended up being me by 25 or so cars. The kid never did come back.

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Late one winter night just hours after the DR's were put on, I was heading home enjoying the 40 degree weather and I pulled up at a light next to a black 90's Civic with the full-on ricer getup- lowered, stickers, fart can, thumpin' music, the whole bit. I wasn't suprised to hear them throw a few revs and so I look around- the area is completely diserted.

Light goes green and we're off. I completely blow the launch, spinning like mad and the Civic is right at my door, even pulling a little all through 1st. When I banged 2nd the Nitto's flat out, 100% hooked. It was like something out of a cartoon- the Honda fell back so fast and so hard it was like they locked up all 4 wheels in a panic stop. It wasn't a walk or even a slaughter, it was straight up ass raping humiliation of epic proportion. The next several lights they did everything to keep from lining up again, it was hysterical. :)

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
03SoCalCobra said:
Late one winter night just hours after the DR's were put on, I was heading home enjoying the 40 degree weather and I pulled up at a light next to a black 90's Civic with the full-on ricer getup- lowered, stickers, fart can, thumpin' music, the whole bit. I wasn't suprised to hear them throw a few revs and so I look around- the area is completely diserted.

Light goes green and we're off. I completely blow the launch, spinning like mad and the Civic is right at my door, even pulling a little all through 1st. When I banged 2nd the Nitto's flat out, 100% hooked. It was like something out of a cartoon- the Honda fell back so fast and so hard it was like they locked up all 4 wheels in a panic stop. It wasn't a walk or even a slaughter, it was straight up ass raping humiliation of epic proportion. The next several lights they did everything to keep from lining up again, it was hysterical. :)

The mental image I Played in my head of that scenario cracked me up so bad. :lol: :lol:

Hmmm I would say the best kill I've had in my new cobra was sadly my buddy with a built fox...I walked about 5 cars on him through 3rd and 4th.

In my foxes.. Iwould say a tt 300zx . My buddy and I went out rice hunting and this guy wanted to play, well first he wont slow down to go from a slower roll(gears) and decides to gun it, and put the hazards on :nono: I follow him and talk some shit about him putting the hazards on when we weren't racing. I get him to get back on the freeway the other way. So we all three line up; 300, my lx fox, buddies gt fox.

We honk 3 times from a 40 roll and procede to rip this guys anus out through his fart can exhaust. it turned into 2 mustangs racing and, and lame idiot 20 cars back. :lol: I think my 2nd gear drop scared the shit out of him, it didnt seem like he ever had flows screaming in his ear before. :rockon:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I know yall can call bs on this story and I will graciously understand it b/c I would too.... One time my ex and I were headed to my house after class(VCU). I was probably about 2 miles from my house when I stopped at a light and glanced over to my right and their was a black 94-95 GT with ricer paraphenalia all over it, stickers,retarded fake wal mart chrome wheels, girly-girl racing decals, etc etc. LOL so I tell my g/f I am going for it. I rev my motor at the nasty trailor park chick driving and she looks over and is chewing gum and fully opening her mouth nice and slow with every chew of the gum... I looked at her and involuntarily shivered and looked forward and focused on the light. On green I slammed it and peeled for a moment caught traction leaving a nice little puff of smoke from the exhaust... I pulled a headlight on her in first and chirped the tires a little into second and pulled about half a car, the whole time my ex is laughing her ass off b/c we are actually beating not only a car but a v8 stang... raced until the next light, maybe an 1/8th and shut it down with maybe 3/4 of a car on the GT....I was driving my mother's 94 Dodge Caravan 3.0 V6! The rice-stang girl looked all bitchy at me and than turned into the next gas station. I couldnt believe that the bitch actually let herself get beat by a Caravan... AKA the Watermelon(its a nasty forest green color).

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Slowest car I've raced...I don't know, it seems like every person in the world wanted a piece of the 5.0 at some point. The night after my head/cam/intake swap some kid in a blazer wanted to race so I beat his ass, then his friend behind him in I think it was an eclipse, I don't remember, but he starts gunning it next to me and I beat his ass even worse.

Worst I've been beaten was by my friends 98' cammed, stalled, exhaust LS-1. Beat the holy piss out of me.

marcssc

Established Member
i would have to say my easiest race was against a early 90's civic a couple of weeks ago. i was coming home after a party it was around 3:30am as i get off the freeway i pull up to the light next to the civic.its a girl drivig with her boyfriend on the passenger side. i see them eyeing my car and saying something light turs green i drive like i always do not thinking they wanted any.so i look in my rearview and i see the little car hauling a** they pass me up and i see them laughing so i think f**k it i was in third going about 40 didnt drop gear just stepped on the pedalby the time i got to the next light i could bearly see their lights.it went on like that for the next couple lights.i got to the last red light before i had to turn on my street they finally pull up next to me and the girl starts to rev her engine backs up a bit and actually got the car to peal out i start to laugh she looks at me and laughs too.so iwas going to give it all i had just to show off.but luckly for me i look to the side and there is a cop looking at us. the worst beating i took was against a civic del sol back in the late 90' i had a 95 gt with a few bolt-ons i'm at the stop next to the guy we look at each other and we both floor it.i pull a car on him throuhg 1st then he pulls 3 on me by the end of 3 i tried again with the same result.i get so mad the next day i let my uncle have the car just finnish making the last payments(about a years worth)then i come to find out the del sol had an engine swap.oh well

Users who are viewing this thread