Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Tropi-Care Premium Liquid Wax

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Mothers PURE CARNAUBA

Votes: 65 16.4%

• Total voters

black_bullitt

Established Member
uhm... i didn't see turtle wax on the list...

j/k

i like meguiar's nxt right now, but i've seen some amazing pics from guys that use blackfire, so i'm probably gonna give that a try when my nxt runs out. also heard good things about zaino.

Juiced-03

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
:poke: ZAINO is not on the list. I dont understand why ZAINO fans keep mentioning it, FACE IT IT is not a WAX & not on the LIST. :nonono:

:lol:

tell 'em trance :p

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
black_bullitt said:
uhm... i didn't see turtle wax on the list...

j/k

i like meguiar's nxt right now, but i've seen some amazing pics from guys that use blackfire, so i'm probably gonna give that a try when my nxt runs out. also heard good things about zaino.
Hope you are using something on top of the NXT. It isn't really a wax, it's more of a synthetic polish. If you don't use anything on top of it, you'll be LUCKY to get a month out of it lol. I'm so glad I switched from it.

agentf1

Established Member
Carnuaba products are old technology

My favorite "product" is Zaino Z2Pro but if I had to pick a Carnuaba type product it would be Pinnacle Souveran.

kameleongt

Established Member
I use presta fast wax mostly for the reason that I work at a shop that has that and meguiars and liked the was better than meg.

SpectorV

Established Member
I havnt waxed my 01 since I purchased it new in 2001, no im not messed up in the head lol. I use www.dwgint.com 's car cleaner. I know it seems odd when reading it, but it works extremly well for me.

My main grips with waxing is that it fades/messed up your trim if you are not careful, most will wax their car and do not take care about their black chrome/trim/other type areas and they fade and look like crap. The stuff they sell cleans all of that and keeps it looking like new.

How many of you wax your headlights? and taillights? (not to keep them shinny to keep them from fading lol)

trance_in_miami

Established Member
bobbys97r said:
whats wax

:lol: :lol: something you eat.
eat.gif

Juiced-03

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
i think Clearkote CMW is the best liquid wax for all colors.

You should try Optimum Spray Wax! It is an excellent product for a spray/liquid. I agree though, CMW is an excellent product too.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
i will try to buy the optimum spray wax with, maybe some special holiday sales. I just invested 147$ for a Brand New Makita along with LC pads and Optimum polish.

but Bryan. is the Optimum spray wax compareable with Natty's Blue or Souveran ? or is it just or a QD Wax. ?

Users who are viewing this thread