Wheel Protection?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
sounds like you want to ceramic coat your wheels then. do your calipers while you are at it.

Yep that’s the plan. I just wanna do this RIGHT. I enjoy doing shit myself that is in my skill range… but I despise double work. So I wanna get this right the first time.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep that’s the plan. I just wanna do this RIGHT. I enjoy doing shit myself that is in my skill range… but I despise double work. So I wanna get this right the first time.

714fjTp6UjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
I'm not so sure that's a dedicated wheel coating. Need to look at is some more. Kama makes a great product though. Just be sure that it will stand up to the heat/dust/etc that wheels live in.

Keep us posted!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I'm not so sure that's a dedicated wheel coating. Need to look at is some more. Kama makes a great product though. Just be sure that it will stand up to the heat/dust/etc that wheels live in.

Keep us posted!

Yep I posted the wrong stuff first.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a brand new house Klaus! I just moved the car over here to work on it! Gimme a minute to hang my yard tools to your liking GEEEEZ!
It doesn’t matter anyways. If you have kids they will run into that outer shovel and knock it off anyways. That shot needs to be strapped down in two location.

Side note. I was looking at a 68 Camaro restomod before I bought the Shelby. Couple days before I was going to travel to look at it, guy was getting a box of extra parts (stored on a board laying on rafters over the car). Shit you not, he dropped it on top of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread