When i turn the steering wheel right...

exdeath

Established Member
MM's site said that those bushings are not recommended for stock k-members. I take it it's ok to use?

Those are the right ones. It's just reinforcing that you don't want to use the offset ones on a stock K, as in "you want THESE ones instead if you have a stock K". The offset ones if you look at them, have holes that aren't in the center (thus 'offset').

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Thank you guys! i replaced my Steering Rack Bushings with Maximum Motorsports Aluminum Bushings and now the sound is gone and it responds much better. thanks svtp :) <3 u guys

Mr. Bungle

Established Member
Yes, the MMST-7 steering rack bushings are the correct model for a stock k-member. They are NOT offset rack bushings.

The MMST-6 steering rack bushings are the offset models designed for an aftermarket k-member that has vertically relocated FCA pivots.

Those are the right ones. It's just reinforcing that you don't want to use the offset ones on a stock K, as in "you want THESE ones instead if you have a stock K". The offset ones if you look at them, have holes that aren't in the center (thus 'offset').

Thank you very much for clearing that up. Just ordered mine!

Users who are viewing this thread