When is the next GTG in Baton Rouge???

fastbird86

Established Member
I see what I can do to get up there for this, I might try to get some guys over from my neck of the woods to come out!

04cobracop

Established Member
Well guys looks like we should have a good turn out. I also like the idea of a dyno day. Hopefully this weather will contiue to get cooler and cooler!!!!

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I love cool weather. My car felt like it had a 50 shot on it this morning while passing a car. It amazes me the difference 20 degrees makes in these cars!

SikSnke

Established Member
Daddy like cold weather!!...A little off topic but if anyone wants to come to lafayette tonight there will be a few guys at buffalo wild wings on the corner of Kali saloom and ambassador caffery. we try and make it every wed. as of right now it sounds like there will be a good turn out tonight with the nice weather we are having.

bnglcat

Established Member
Ok, I have some details on the dyno. $40 for 2 pulls (3 if one of the first 2 goof up), $60 for 3 pulls with A/F. Cody will also work with you on custom tuning if you are using this dyno day as a test of a tune and discover your tune is off.

Also, he will run a sale for any parts purchased/ordered that day by the group for 10-15% off...this includes SPEC, SCT, JLT, and many others.

If there is anything else you would like me to find out, let me know. :beer:

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey bnglcat,

Thanks man. I think this will be a great turn out with everyone just hanging out at Hooters and also turning into a dyno day. I think we should start a list of how many people are going to actually use the dyno or just watch. I won't be using the dyno. Leaving for RWTD next Tuesday. Again, Thanks.

hartman

Established Member
Do we need to let you know in advance if we are going to get our car dyno'd? Because i definetly want to get my A/F read when i do it, just gotta see how much pocket change a week or so before the meet.

bnglcat

Established Member
hartman said:
Do we need to let you know in advance if we are going to get our car dyno'd? Because i definetly want to get my A/F read when i do it, just gotta see how much pocket change a week or so before the meet.

We could do a list of some sort, but as of right now, there is no set limit. based on past conversations and the location of the shop, odds are he will dyno till there is no one left to dyno.

As for having to step up and say I am definitely going to, no, you don't have to do that right now. Just cruise over after hooters and chime in then. :beer:

SikSnke

Established Member
hey deadeye....it is a 97 gts and as of right now he is running just a little less power then you i believe. hopefully he will come over with us.

bnglcat

Established Member
SikSnke said:
Does he fill bottles there to? i am in desperate need of a refill.....I may need a mafia also.

No, he doesn't do bottles. And unfortunately, I don't think he carries diablo stuff.

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

I was just saying that it might be a good idea to know how many people are waiting to use the dyno. I was just thinking that it might be easier on Stang Hi to know how many people would be using the dyno. Just my two cents. Man, I hope we have some cool weather for the GTG, I love hearing the whine!!!!.

SikSnke

Established Member
deadeye- it is red and he is coming if no rain.

everyone keep the fingers crossed for the 28th being a nice, sunny, cool day......is that to much to ask??lol

Users who are viewing this thread