Where to get Metco idlers and drive shaft loop

lethal

Established Member
Can someone recommend ONE vendor that carries:

Metco 100mm billet idlers (I need two, replacing my stockers).
Metco Drive Shaft Safety Loop

I want both, shipped from the same supplier. I looked at all the vendors supporting this site and all I find are people who carry one or the other. I dont want to pay for a boatload of shipping and wait fro TWO orders to come in.

Sorry, but this is on the same level of frustration as the post about vendors and them keeping their web sites maintained.

Thanks-

John

lethal

Established Member
Thanks... I knew I could count on Tracey and Brian. Amazing, all Sonic Blue cars too. Do you guys realize we have one of only 1052 sonic blue 2003 cobras.... ?

Loving it.... its like owning the Mystichrome package, but I like the seats better.

John

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
:beer:
Me too! until competition orange comes out

You would drive an orange car? :shrug: I don't get the appeal of orange, but the new yellow and mystic are sweet.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
You would drive an orange car? :shrug: I don't get the appeal of orange, but the new yellow and mystic are sweet.
Yes... absolutely, postively, no doubt!!
Orange is my FAVORITE color. My 99 is sorta orange...Performance Red. My newest toy is very orange. :D

z1000.jpg

lethal

Established Member
yowzer. Too much for me, when I go to work, I pass by a dealership with a Comp Orange GT out front. It's nice... but =)

I also pass an older GT on the road that is like it, more like a pumpkin orange. Looks nice, but still not me.

To each hiis/her own... are you going to get an Orange too?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
I also pass an older GT on the road that is like it, more like a pumpkin orange. Looks nice, but still not me.

To each hiis/her own... are you going to get an Orange too?
That's a '96 Bright Tangerine. Not a good orange IMO...looks like those orange baby aspirins. :dw:
I wish I could get another car, but most likely no. I'm too far in the hole on my blue one so it will have to do.

lethal

Established Member
Whats your plan with further modifications, did you make a list of exactly what you want to do? I did hear you melted two pistons -- but you also said that there are different degrees of forged internals.... can to elaborate? Thx!

John

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I don't like naked bikes I prefer ones that are dressed.

My wife will not let me get a bike again right now unless I do something about her dead body. :lol:

lethal

Established Member
Hehehe....

Brian, awesome work on the dual focus pumps. I'm really interested in your findings once you have a chance to test it out. Do you plan to buy a Predator and are you going back up to Diablo to tune with Patrick?

John

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
Hehehe....

Brian, awesome work on the dual focus pumps. I'm really interested in your findings once you have a chance to test it out. Do you plan to buy a Predator and are you going back up to Diablo to tune with Patrick?

John

Yes. I have my intercooler fans and the focus pumps in and hope to go to Diablo this week for a Predator and tune. The intercooler fans make a major difference and I don't think a larger HE is needed anymore. I don' t expect to get a great HP as my clutch is really sliping now.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
:beer:
Me too! until competition orange comes out
My 70 Mach1 was Thanks Vermillon, a fairly Orange red. Later, the name of the color was changed to Calypso Coral. No reason..

Here's a link to a Mach1 in Calypso Coral 1970 Mach1

Last edited:

lethal

Established Member
Thanks Dave, I was hoping to support a vendor of this board. I didn't think I could order directly from them -- if I did, I'd be paying list.

John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread