Which car for a outside sales DD?

assasyn

Established Member
I am changing jobs and need to buy a new car. I will put a lot of seat time in it so I need to be comfortable and somewhat fuel efficient. Car or truck will work. I've been looking at the Infiniti G37 sedan and the Lexus IS-250. Both used. I don't want a car that is too nice for appearance reasons but if I'm going to be in it all day I want to be comfortable. Domestic sedans are off the table. I'd like to keep it under $25000. I also have the option of "D" planning a new F-150.

I need some suggestions.

yuke175

Established Member
if you are d plan by not go 13 Fusion Hybrid... 47 mpg perfect for the sales driving

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Out of the 2 choices, I'd go with the G37 sedan. But I'm sure you will get a lot of people saying Taurus shortly.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Either of the two options you posted will be great. I like the looks of the lexus personally. Have you looked at a 2009+ Maxima?

Domestic sedans are off the table.

LOL,You know you're about to get everyone telling you to buy Ford right?

DailyDriver

Established Member
And the Infiniti/Lexus aren't? lmao

No they arent. But if you get cars put together/built in america, yeah they are because they have to put cheap parts on them just to sell them for a reasonable price because of import taxes. So most (98%) of the shitty american cars can compete. Im mean come on Ford cant make a mustang with a IRS option already? or a interior that isnt plastic for $60k? Their R an D team is stuck in the 80s or maybe they dont have one, who knows. Its taken them just about 25 years to do what euro and jap cars have been doing an chevy in some areas since then. The only thing they changed on the mustang is the body, engine and they added a panhard bar, watch out, not much of an improvement an cant say much about the other cars and trucks. just look at the tv commercials or lack of for american cars, they only talk about HP or Gas milage. Ford and dodge doesnt even show a real car in theres its a computer animation I can keep going but i got things to do. .

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

Established Member
No they arent. But if you get cars put together/built in america, yeah they are because they have to put cheap parts on them just to sell them for a reasonable price because of import taxes. So most (98%) of the shitty american cars can compete. Im mean come on Ford cant make a mustang with a IRS option already? or a interior that isnt plastic for $60k? Their R an D team is stuck in the 80s or maybe they dont have one, who knows. Its taken them just about 25 years to do what euro and jap cars have been doing an chevy in some areas since then. The only thing they changed on the mustang is the body, engine and they added a panhard bar, watch out, not much of an improvement an cant say much about the other cars and trucks. just look at the tv commercials or lack of for american cars, they only talk about HP or Gas milage. Ford and dodge doesnt even show a real car in theres its a computer animation I can keep going but i got things to do. .

You suck as a troll bro, you had me going for a sec

qualls22

Established Member

If you hate Mustangs/Fords/American cars why are you on here then? :??:

DailyDriver

Established Member
If you hate Mustangs/Fords/American cars why are you on here then? :??:

I dont hate mustangs I just dont understand why they dont improve on what they have or change it to make it better. Its a perfect car to make a fast street or drag car but thats it... in every other area the car sucks in stock form from any other car in its price range

2KBlackGT

Established Member
I dont hate mustangs I just dont understand why they dont improve on what they have or change it to make it better. Its a perfect car to make a fast street or drag car but thats it... in every other area the car sucks in stock form from any other car in its price range

If Ford made the Mustang to your standards how much do you think it will cost:??:

Users who are viewing this thread