Which tail lights

1Shot1Kill

Still Learning
Established Member
Ok guys I'm currently stationed in Korea and I'm finally coming home in 2 months and just want your input on my tail lights what do you guys think should i tint the alteza ones I have on here now (they came with the car) or should I just replace them with OE ones and if you guys wanna post pictures of what you think, P.S. I know I'm gonna hear ragging for this but i already ordered my lowering springs so that is first on the to do list
index.cfm

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I've seen some with a honeycomb pattern on the inside of the stock ones, like the WS6 tails, I liked it ....different but subtle

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
Why not tint the altezza's to decide if you like it or not. Cheaper to begin with that way. Then you can always switch to the OEM's later. The chrome altezza's don't look as bad on white cars as they do on other colors IMO.
I personally prefer the OEM's also; but go with what you like the best! I even prefer the OEM over the export tail lights.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
Why not tint the altezza's to decide if you like it or not. Cheaper to begin with that way. Then you can always switch to the OEM's later. The chrome altezza's don't look as bad on white cars as they do on other colors IMO.
I personally prefer the OEM's also; but go with what you like the best! I even prefer the OEM over the export tail lights.

good point. a can of vht nightshades is cheap and if you don't like it then it's still good practice for when you want to tint the oe lights.

1Shot1Kill

Still Learning
Established Member

Thats a good idea I had never thought of it thanks

the black saleens are nice! Hey where are you in Korea? I was in Suwon 2008-2009

htey are actually the cobra R powercoated satin black but I had them done while I was over here I have not seen my car except pictures siince the rims headlights or the SLP and I'm currently stationed at camp Casey in area 1

bobbys97r

Established Member
Thats a good idea I had never thought of it thanks

htey are actually the cobra R powercoated satin black but I had them done while I was over here I have not seen my car except pictures siince the rims headlights or the SLP and I'm currently stationed at camp Casey in area 1

Cobra R? Im sorry I was suggesting the black saleen tail lights. Or are the cobra R tail lights different than a regular cars?

1Shot1Kill

Still Learning
Established Member
Cobra R? Im sorry I was suggesting the black saleen tail lights. Or are the cobra R tail lights different than a regular cars?

No you are right, I'm an idiot I though you were talking about my wheels :bash: I guess thats what I get for quick reading during lunch instead of taking my time

F8L BYT

Established Member
Tinted FTMFW. Seriously you will love them. They look so much better in person too. Now when I see a mustang with red tail lights it just looks goofy and kinda out of place to me. Tinted and LED bulbs. Here are a couple of mine for ya to see

100.jpg

101.jpg

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
Tinted FTMFW. Seriously you will love them. They look so much better in person too. Now when I see a mustang with red tail lights it just looks goofy and kinda out of place to me.

I think the red still looks good on red 'stangs!:burnout:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
Tinted FTMFW. Seriously you will love them. They look so much better in person too. Now when I see a mustang with red tail lights it just looks goofy and kinda out of place to me. Tinted and LED bulbs. Here are a couple of mine for ya to see

100.jpg

101.jpg

great tint job!

aloo1

Established Member
yeah those look great. mine even looked great as the cops were writing me a ticket for them! haha if the cops are cool with it by all means it looks sick but if they are just gonna hassle you all the time for it it's not worth it IMO.
thanks,
alan

mrxr250rider

Established Member
yeah i want tinted tails or black bezels not sure.

if i tint my tails i dont want them too dark cause i dont want the cops busting my balls. i took the tint off my windows cause i didnt want to get pulled over for it.

anyone ever tint clear headlights? i wanna tint mine but dont want them too dark where it kills my visibility

Users who are viewing this thread