• fr500's

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • bullet's

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

MODCOBRA

Established Member
I couldnt disagree more

and I couldn't disagree with you more. From any distance the black wheels all look alike. The get lost in the background of the wheel well and the rubber tires.
Black is so overplayed on this forum.

I will be posting up a unique set of Trueforged wheels when they arrive. Been about 4 weeks with a ways to go.:(

RC-5.0

Established Member
and I couldn't disagree with you more. From any distance the black wheels all look alike. The get lost in the background of the wheel well and the rubber tires.Black is so overplayed on this forum.

(

I have been saying that for years. I have the Steeda Spyder Rims, and Steeda suggested that I got the all-black on my Ingot silver like they had on their '11 Prototype. I said your exact statement, then went with the black with Machine-faced fronts.

After that, Steeda changed the rims on theirs to match mine :banana:

Close up they look fine, but from any distance, all you can see is "black"

RC

4VFTW

Established Member
Saleens
IMAG0341_zps038e6190.jpg

DIB5.0

Established Member
Plus for some reason black makes the gap look worse if you are not lowered.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
I have been saying that for years. I have the Steeda Spyder Rims, and Steeda suggested that I got the all-black on my Ingot silver like they had on their '11 Prototype. I said your exact statement, then went with the black with Machine-faced fronts.

After that, Steeda changed the rims on theirs to match mine :banana:

Close up they look fine, but from any distance, all you can see is "black"

RC

This is true, but it totally depends on what you want. When your moving obviously you cannot barely tell the style of the rims anyways and just the color. Some people prefer a more menacing look like the blacked out wheels. I love the black wheels on certain colors and especially brighter colors that do not need to draw attention to the wheel because the color of the paint of the car is so bright. This is my reason for ordering gloss black wheels for my Red Candy GT.

For the OP The first option looks the best but like others have said I would really look at Forgestars so you can actually order the size and width that you want and your not stuck with anyone elses sizes.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
m8iwyd.jpg

here is one of mine. im so lazy i need to get more. im waiting til i put on my RTR deck lid then i will get more.

4VFTW

Established Member
dude you need to lower that thing stat.
lol I know trust me , money is tight these days. its on my list although I wont say its at the very top of it.

I was at Walmart yesterday and some guy with a modded VW walked by and said "Nice car Bro...needs more low though."

goat-ee

Established Member
You asked for opinions. Here is mine. #1 is not bad, but #2 and #3 are horrible. Please do your car a favor and look into more options. Some better options have been suggested by some in this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread