Whipple 3.4L W210ax Preliminary Test Results! Come On in!!

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Man I can't wait! I actually had a dream the other night that I got all my new stuff installed and I was out for the first time at a stoplight and when it turned green I stomped it and hit a killer wheel stand..............Needless to say I was pretty pissed when I woke up :)

FordFanStan

Established Member
I spoke to Dustin on Wednesday, two days ago. From the way he made it sound and explained, it should be very soon, no date was given though. I'm not going to speculate on a date either, (I was already told one thing that was not followed through), and that is the last thing this fiasco needs, is another dissapointment. IMPO, I really do think it will be soon though, I just hope the curtain isn't being pulled over my eyes... Stan

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
I spoke to Dustin on Wednesday, two days ago. From the way he made it sound and explained, it should be very soon, no date was given though. I'm not going to speculate on a date either, (I was already told one thing that was not followed through), and that is the last thing this fiasco needs, is another dissapointment. IMPO, I really do think it will be soon though, I just hope the curtain isn't being pulled over my eyes... Stan

I have been told alot myself, at this point, im no longer holding my breath.:(

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That progress report is 7 days overdue...

Sorry guys..

If you knew how many threads I had to reply to and monitor you'd understand how difficult it is to stay on top of each one.

I did speak to Dustin like I mentioned and just like Stan said we will see these very soon. The base plates are still being machined and once done the kits will be assembled, packed and ready for me to buy them ALL!!! LOL

So once I get the green light on final pricing and I feel comfortable taking names and money I'll post up in a new thread..

Thanks, Jared

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
man I can't wait!! I was planning on the 2.3 kit after tax returns.. but this gives me a whole new plan!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
UPDATE: Spoke to Dustin tonight.. All of the parts for the kits will be done next week. Unfortunately for all those patiently waiting that's the week of Sema when Dustin and I will be out of the office for the week.

However............................

When we get back to work I believe we'll be shipping kits that week which is the week of the 5th. We've got to take Dustin out for a good time in Vegas and make sure he eats good so that he gets back to work after Sema fresh and ready to ship some 3.4L Lightning Kits!!!!

Oh.. And your boys at Lethal Performance like always will be the first ones to get the kits.

Speak to you soon. Jared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread