Whipple, BilletFlow, Stiegemeier Raffles! Click to win!

SVT04

Established Member
ttt....I cant believe the Whipple tickets are not selling faster....c'mon guys...

dougwg

Established Member
Then you're in luck. I extended the ending date till the end of the month. ;-)

mavereq

Established Member
crap, i bought a ticket because i thought the raffle was going to be this weekend. i'm deploying in a month so i guess if i win i will just have to let the thing sit at the house until i get back.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
mavereq said:
crap, i bought a ticket because i thought the raffle was going to be this weekend. i'm deploying in a month so i guess if i win i will just have to let the thing sit at the house until i get back.

shouldn't be a problem.....winner will receive credit at Lethal Performance and delivery details can be arranged with them

I'm sure Jared and crew will be very accommodating, as they always are :)

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
Oh come on guys, do I have to buy another one!!!! Its sad too, cuz I know I am not going to win, last time I got blown by a twin, candy bars cost a nickel

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
So when were they going to notify those of us who already purchased tickets that the raffle has been not only extended until July 29th, but apparently you get 3 tickets for $100 now?

How's the Billetflow raffle for tomorrow looking? Will that be extended too?

U.M.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Uncle Meat said:
So when were they going to notify those of us who already purchased tickets that the raffle has been not only extended until July 29th, but apparently you get 3 tickets for $100 now?

How's the Billetflow raffle for tomorrow looking? Will that be extended too?

U.M.

I think you misinterpreted what the website says (it's labeled "Event 3 ticket Whipple" because it's our 3rd raffle)

Whipple tickets are still $100 each...

we would never increase odds for some folks by lowering ticket prices, because that wouldn't be fair!

if we did drop price, we would give extra tickets to those who had already purchased

BilletFlow drawing was extended to July 29th at the same time Whipple was extended and notification was made by editing the raffle website

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread