whipple HP question

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
hey bud, if i were you i'd start planning to buy parts that will support 700rwhp. You may think you dont want that much right now but you probably will once you start adding power. What im saying is, buy your parts so you can have a lot of room to expand and so you dont have to pay for them again down the road when you want more. Do it once and do it right. Good luck and go Whipple 2.9!!!

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
hey bud, if i were you i'd start planning to buy parts that will support 700rwhp. You may think you dont want that much right now but you probably will once you start adding power. What im saying is, buy your parts so you can have a lot of room to expand and so you dont have to pay for them again down the road when you want more. Do it once and do it right. Good luck and go Whipple 2.9!!!

Not everyone wants 700hp, especially for the street - But I CAN respect the need for it!

He said a little over 500 and a ported Eaton will get him there. If he changes his mind, selling his ported blower will recoup a lot of cash and the fuel system will be set for a 2.3L Whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread