Who does blower porting besides Stiegemeier?

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
I recently removed my Eaton to get ready for a KB 2.6 install, and found out that the blower had been ported. It has a number stamped on the case below the snout. (not from Ford) I was told this might be a Stiegemeier serial number, but after contacting them they said it was not theirs. Do you know of any other companies that port the blowers that might put a serial number on there? Just trying to figure out who did the porting and when.

snake134

yea, i know lethal does it, it doesnt really matter unless ur selling it and the person wants to know who specifically did it

sixpackstang

New SVT *****
Established Member
Well I never found out who ported it but it doesn't matter cause I found a local buyer who looked at it and said he can see it was professionally ported and he'll take it.

Thanks for the help though guys!

Fuerza

Established Member
new2BIGPAR said:
The Cobra I'm picking up on Sat. has a Apten ported Eaton on it. The guy told me its basically like a Stiegi stage 3.

Is there a number engraved on the blower? Mine too is an Apten/Stegemeier port.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sixpackstang said:
How are you so sure? If Steigi did their porting, why would they tell me its not their serial number on the blower?
Just so you know, when Apten was using Steigemeier to port their blowers they weren't using the identifying system that Steigy uses now.

Users who are viewing this thread