who hates stories like these?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Girls are worse drivers because they drive while putting on makeup,texting there blackberrys / sidekicks, and looking in the mirror all of which they dont have there eyes on the road.

Avispa

Established Member
Auto insurance, traffic crashes and tickets, car insurance - MSN Money

Who else gets sick of stupid stories like these?

Men do all the damn driving so it makes sense that they get the most violations while driving. If you don't ever do anything it is hard to get in trouble for doing something.......

Sorry, just had to vent. :banana:

I hate stories like this, too. The boldfacd part of your comment is spot on. They should have at least adjusted the violation rates for miles driven. This is the dinosaur media we're talking about, though.
Male bashing permitted.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I hate stories like this, too. The boldfacd part of your comment is spot on. They should have at least adjusted the violation rates for miles driven. This is the dinosaur media we're talking about, though.
Male bashing permitted.

THE DIFF:

Mens accident reasons: Road rage, drinking and driving, led foot, racing, or was to busy looking @ a hott milf with double d's jogging and you missed the red light and rear ended a car LOL, and men tend to drive the family car while the wife rides shot gunl

Girls accident reasons: Cant drive, ditz/blonde moment,doing make up in the mirror,led foot,drinking and driving,doing makeup in the mirror, looking in the mirror, texting and on there blackberry /sidekick / cell phone, talking to there bff in the car instead of eyes on the road

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I enjoy stories like these. They give me hope that if some two-bit hack with a thesaurus can earn a living selling drivel like this, then I must Earnest-Freakin-Hemingway.

Jim Snover

Auto insurance, traffic crashes and tickets, car insurance - MSN Money

Who else gets sick of stupid stories like these?

Men do all the damn driving so it makes sense that they get the most violations while driving. If you don't ever do anything it is hard to get in trouble for doing something.......

Sorry, just had to vent. :banana:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
What really baffles me is that I always hear females talk about how they got out of a ticket. I have been given a ticket every time no matter how how ridiculous the charge.

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
we just had a conversation on this yesterday at work. everyone agreed that women are by far the worst drivers. hell, my girlfriend scares me just backing down the driveway.

Last edited:

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
we just had a conversation on this yesterday at work. everyone agreed that women are by far the worst drivers. hell, my girlfriend scares me just backing down the driveway.

:lol: no joke. or they drive for like 5 minutes then realize their ebrake still on.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I concur. I like to believe my girlfriend is a good driver, but she really makes me doubt it sometimes. She was driving the other day with a bit of snow and ice still on the roads and decided her hands were dry and she needed to put on lotion. Besides the fact that she's driving on icy roads and doing something to distract her, why would you put slippery lotion on your hands when your steering wheel is made of leather and wood trim? No idea.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Most of the girls I know are terrible drivers. One actually tries really hard, but it's just too much going on to focus.

My mother, friends, etc...have their minds FULL of other crap going on, other than driving. I'm thankful for all the people out there who drive defensively, because I'm surprised they haven't gotten into more accidents or tickets.

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Most of the girls I know are terrible drivers. One actually tries really hard, but it's just too much going on to focus.

My mother, friends, etc...have their minds FULL of other crap going on, other than driving. I'm thankful for all the people out there who drive defensively, because I'm surprised they haven't gotten into more accidents or tickets.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head. Women's minds just work differently I guess. My girl does the "what are you thinking right now?" thing every now and then and she was suprised when in the car I replied that I was concentrating on driving.

Too many morons out there to not be paying full attention to what you are doing, especially here in FL.

Users who are viewing this thread