Who makes the best LED lights?

mr 347

Established Member
Im on my 3rd set of Bobs led fog lights, and one is already screwing up. Map light and reverse bulb also burned out very fast. (not sure where I got those. ) What have you had luck with? Thank you.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Im on my 3rd set of Bobs led fog lights, and one is already screwing up. Map light and reverse bulb also burned out very fast. (not sure where I got those. ) What have you had luck with? Thank you.

I like SuperBrightLED's........

https://www.superbrightleds.com/

I have them in every external bulb socket on my car except tail lights which are SweepLight brand blade style LED's instead of tower style.

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Thank you Very much. I have a 2012, and would like to make the headlights a little blue. Would you know what kind of bulb I would need for that one?

I have the factory HID's in my 2008 and the replacement bulb for mine is a D3R which I am going to change from the original 4300K to 5000K and match my 5000K LED fog lights. <<<This would be pure white, you are probably wanting a 6000K for a blue hue. Look up what bulb your 2012 uses in the owners manual, and then put that number in Google, or eBay and you will find the LED's or replacement non-LED headlight bulbs you are looking for. Super Bright LED's does not make a D3R replacement for my 2008 yet, but I have found other vendors who do, they are not LED.

Also, I may have mis-spoke, I think my 5000K fog lights are from VLED. <<5000K was a little harder to find when I was looking for something that was not blueish.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread