Who's got the sweetest stance out there?

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
A couple more that I think look nice.

3212, your car looks sick. Nice choice in wheels! Are those the hyperblacks?

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0808.gif

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
kenny brown has the best imo, someone on here has them cant remeber his name but his car is sitting sexy!

Last edited:

mustang123321

Established Member
Any of you guys have shocks and strusts too...i was thinking of useing H&R's on my 00 GT, what do you guys think of the ride quality??

ZimStang

Established Member
WhistlePig said:
Chuck Norris has the best stance!

yeah he does... did you hear his tears cure cancer? Unfortunately he's never cried. Also, I hear behind chucks beard there is not a chin, only another fist.

I also heard hes in a lawsuit with NBC because he claims he has the rights to the name "Law & Order" referring to his right and left leg.

95riosnake

Established Member
Well, Zim I think yours is definitely in my top 5. My absolute favorite stance is on a guy's car over on StangNet. His name is JR and goes by Turbo5 0 on there. It's a 94 GT vert sporting a PTK turbo kit, also with a BEAUTIFUL paint job to say the least. Oh and he is runnin 19" ROH Drift R's, Eibach Pro-Kit (with one coil cut off the fronts), and 1" spacers in the rear.

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
Oh and Zimstang, have you noticed any squeaking or any other problems from running no isolators? I was thinking of pulling my front isolators out.

RioRed4v

Established Member
my old car

lowered with H&R SS's. 1/4 coil removed from the front, and only top isolators. rear has MM Poly Isolators with Pro3i Weight-Jacker controls arms lowered all the way.

twstdsvt

Banned
ZimStang said:
I just thought itd be cool to see some lowered stangs, or not even lowered but just a sweet drag stance or something. Lets see whats out there, Heres my 94 with H&R supersports and no isolators... I like the raked/slammed look :)

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

zim i love the car man, but im not to fond of the rims IMO =\ but i love the car :rolling:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
H&R SS's ... Original Iso's front, new Poly Iso's rear.
resizing031medium2rq.jpg

I like it but, I don't know about the blacked out light covers. It's sooo 90ish. Just get some smoked headlights. And I don't know why but I hate those back lights. Put the 96 and up taillights on it. They look way better.

Users who are viewing this thread