Why some people don't deserve nice things (LaFerrari content)

bullitt2735

Established Member
[video=youtube;ZctCodzytDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=33&v=ZctCodzytDs[/video]

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Daddy's going to be unhappy...

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Yeah, not sure if it did hit. The vid taker should have zoomed-in on the white car to show damage, if any.

Rich kids, isn't the black one in the driveway a Bugatti? Zero interest in rich kids playing with daddy's money, but I do wish I was one..:-D

byeofcr

Established Member
I dont think he hit that other car, it made that same sound when it bottomed out.. if i werent a man of morals... id risk jumping out in front of that thing at that stop sign... "my neck!!...my neck and my back!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake Plissken

Established Member
There's no dip in the road there it's perfectly flat. His ass slid out when he was on the brakes and he hit the other car.

Perfectly flat? You can see the car rise when it goes onto the cross street. I think the front spoiler hit the cross street.

Watch it a few times he's not that close to the other car. The cops show-up 'cause the people that live on that street are tired of the racing sh!t.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Damn! I want to move to Beverly Hills so I can call the cops on speeding Ferraris'.

I'm tired of calling on these 500 dollar fart can 4-popers in my 'hood... :-D

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Per lots of discussion of said video already, most agree the noise is the front end hitting the ground, not the La Ferrari hitting the turning car.

The car has Qatar plates. It's rumored the driver is from their royal family. One person said they know that house. It's a rental that goes for $45,000 a month. Plus you can see the Bugatti chilling there.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Perfectly flat? You can see the car rise when it goes onto the cross street. I think the front spoiler hit the cross street.

Watch it a few times he's not that close to the other car. The cops show-up 'cause the people that live on that street are tired of the racing sh!t.

Pause it when the sound happens. The front of the car isn't even at the cross street it's at the stripe at the stop sign. That spot is flat anyways watch the Porsche go over it and it doesn't move until it crosses the street then dips.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Pause it when the sound happens. The front of the car isn't even at the cross street it's at the stripe at the stop sign. That spot is flat anyways watch the Porsche go over it and it doesn't move until it crosses the street then dips.

Correct, however, you can clearly tell he didn't hit the car because neither move. Early on people said he too out the La Ferrari's side mirroe, but you can clearly see if just fine later in the video.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Correct, however, you can clearly tell he didn't hit the car because neither move. Early on people said he too out the La Ferrari's side mirroe, but you can clearly see if just fine later in the video.

Either way the guy is a tool and needs a good ass beating for driving like that through a neighborhood. I think we can agree on that part.

BlownAway03

Established Member
My biggest question is why can't a million dollar car handle a few burnouts without breaking down? And no, the Ferrari didn't hit the other car.

bullitt2735

Established Member
They deserve to be in cuffs, not only is it reckless, it is clearly in a residential neighborhood with kids. I just don't understand these type of people. Yes do drive a LaFerrari on the street, in fact i encourage all cars (especially the Laferrari) to be driven on the street and enjoyed, but there is ZERO reason to drive like that! If you or daddy can afford a Laferrari and he lets you drive it, why not just ask him for a weekend track rental?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Another video of said yellow La Ferrari in Beverly Hills:

[video]https://youtu.be/F-GTa2TSuME[/video]

From elsewhere: "Same car yes, #203XXX, the only yellow LF delivered by Alfardan Sports Motors in Doha, Qatar. They delivered five in total, the other four were red. All for the royal family."

Users who are viewing this thread