Why the Cobra emblem!!!!!!

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Why do people like using are emblem on non-Cobra cars!!!!!!! This makes me mad. I think it gives us cobra owners a bad name. It bothers me when i am driving and i see a v-6 mustang or mustang gt with Cobra emblems on the side. :nonono: Went to the world of wheels the other weekend look what i saw. A riced out F-150 with are emblem on it.
100_0882.gif

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Oh man your telling me i think all the v6 guys at my school have cobra all over there cars. One guy with a GT has GT all over the car and then he has the Cobra windshield banner. It makes me soo mad i just don't understand it if you want one go freaking buy one my god.

Last edited:

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
Yeah I see that alot too, if the car doesn't have something serious under the hood or have cobra engine dropped in then they shouldn't put the cobra emblem on there. IMO

mustarrosa

Established Member
Who cares...if someone wants to deck out their car with emblems let them,,I used to have issues with the kit Cobra people putting 427 emblems on the side of their car when in fact it had a 460ci or 350ci or some other displacement but I got over it...just goes to show what folks are dreaming of having and I got one!

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
mustarrosa said:
Who cares...if someone wants to deck out their car with emblems let them,,I used to have issues with the kit Cobra people putting 427 emblems on the side of their car when in fact it had a 460ci or 350ci or some other displacement but I got over it...just goes to show what folks are dreaming of having and I got one!

Not a bad point.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Before I bought my 98, a Ford salesman who didn't have any Cobras on the lot tried to sell me a V-6.
"Tell ya what, I'll slap a wing on the back and put Cobras on the fender, nobody will know any different."

I told him, "I don't care what's on the fenders, I care what's between the fenders. If I can't feel it, then I don't want it."

He didn't understand. And neither do the other posers. They just make themselves look silly.

Users who are viewing this thread