Windsor PI heads and Cobra R's for sale

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
I'm selling Windsor PI heads for 99 and up GT's, they need new cams and valve train parts, but they still can be rebuilt. A buddy was driving my car and downshifted to the wrong gear and over revved it and a threw out a couple rocker arms which scarred up the cam. Also a couple lash adjusters were bent, but as a bare head they are reusable, Some of the parts are still good but not for sure whats still good and whats bad, so just assume everything is bad. I just bought new ones to save time. I will post pics, I just wanted to see what kinda response I got from this thread first so reply or PM me if interested and I will post pics in a little while. By the way to use these heads you either have to have a Windsor motor car or you will have to get correct valve covers which i have.

Also I have four cobra R's. 17X9's without center caps, lost those over time. Three of them are decent, chrome is starting to oxidize and flake but there not bent. Good to mount up some drag radials or whatever. The fourth one is cracked pretty bad, just figured i would give that one if someone wanted it with the other three. I will also post pics either tonight or wednesday. Make offers on either the heads or the rims, will take best offer.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread