Wives/Girlfriends' thoughts on your Terminator?

what does your girl think about your Terminator?

• Total voters

idkgfy

Established Member
My wife loves it and is very happy for me but she is also jealous because my cobra is louder and faster than her 07 Roush. My twins love it.
Roger

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
I had my girlfriend before the Cobra. We looked into a few different types of cars and she kept saying "It's not you" with whatever I looked at (M3, Vette, S4, IS300, etc) Then I looked at the Cobra, she saw me get into it, start it up, pop the top and it was a wrap. She gets frustrated about the constant talking, researching and the time I spend with my 'other girl'. But, her mood completely changes when it comes to taking it out with the top down when its 80 and sunny through back roads hitting turns and cruising.

Loves the way it looks, performs and sounds and also how it makes 'kids look stupid'. (we live in a predominantly import/euro area)

cobrajma

heh,heh, he said "member"
Established Member
Luckily i have never had a girlfriend yet that didn't end up with a mustang of her own, thought it was sexy, learned a ton about them, went to shows and meets and track days, and would send me pics or texts of every cobra she saw and try to remember the exact name of the color it was!

restlessdreams

:D
Established Member
I'll provide a different perspective...... Let's just say my Honey had to go purchase a Zex Nitrous kit for his SRT-4............................
And he says I'm douchey.....lol....I can't help that my tire spin easily...we joke about stuff like that all the time....but he did go buy Nitrous for his car without consulting our budget on an expense like that lol

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
she didnt like it at first but shes coming around. If i purchase a mod i just make sure i grab her something from bath and body works or the jewelry store :)

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
We (me and wife) at time owned 3 Mustangs...while we were building the 93 w/ a 347, she up and went out and got an '03 Term...:nonono:not one to ever be outdone, or the slowest in the garage, one year later I bought my '04.

BullittB

Established Member
it sort of depends on the day i think. My gf recently gave me money for a vtines day gift and said i had to buy new wheels, and for xmas she bought me caster/camber plates and a bump steer kit. Shes a sweetie and she told me just the other day she is sick of her rusting out grand am and wants a mustang like mine :banana:. the only problem would be i would wanna mod her car aswell as mine :rolling:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
it sort of depends on the day i think. My gf recently gave me money for a vtines day gift and said i had to buy new wheels, and for xmas she bought me caster/camber plates and a bump steer kit. Shes a sweetie and she told me just the other day she is sick of her rusting out grand am and wants a mustang like mine :banana:. the only problem would be i would wanna mod her car aswell as mine :rolling:

Thats how my wife ended up with a car also!

CIMG1101-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread