Woah!! Olsen Twins!!!

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
My wife is sitting here watching Oprah Winfrey, and those Olsen twins are on. To me they always looked odd....couldn't figure out why.....

Today I figured it out!!!

Have you ever seen the movie "The Dark Crystal"?

The Olsen twins are GELFLINGS!!!

gelfolsen.jpg

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
LOL, if I were to go after those teenie boppers theres some hotter ones than those. Im not saying I wouldnt hit it, theyre just not top of the list

97snaketrplB

Originally posted by LT1Z28
AHAHAHAHA!!!

I never thought they were hot. I'll pass on their flat chested fugly asses! :thumbsup:

Yeah, and I'm sure they'd be jumping all over you:rolleyes:

I love it when people talk shit like that over the internet when they are probably losers in real life.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
their appeal is the fact that we have known about them since their birth and america has actually watching these 2 grow up into the lovely ladies they are today

Brantner

Established Member
Last year at Michael Jordans Flight School (basketball camp) They were there and I got too meet them and I also played playstation with master P! he was walking by our room and he asked if he could play.

I will admit... I freaked out like any other self respecting loyal fan would....

The Olson twins are SHORT though.. I was like 4 feet away from them when she was with T-Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread