Women and cars.

Common

Established Member
Quoted for truth. It's happened to me on multiple occassions. I don't get the handbags thing, girls I've dated don't get the car thing. The best I've gotten so far from a girl was her humoring me while I spent over an hour at a Ferrari dealership talking cars and guitars with the owner of the place because no one else was there. I'm sure she was bored out of her MIND.

You can't drive a purse.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I like girls to have an interest/appreciation and maybe want to know more about cars, but to me a girl doesn't have to go past that.

I know a few that can appreciate the beauty of certain cars.

X2, I got lucky with my wife she cracks me up. She will see a car and yell out what it is and relates most cars to mustangs. She was telling someone how to get to our house on the phone and said "There is a Dark Shadow Grey honda outside"...we owned a grey honda at the time LOL. She also sends me messages of cars that she sees out around town.:rockon:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess i'm just lucky. My gf of 6 years attends meets and car shows with me on a regular basis. She even wants a stang of her own.
She would also recognize a FGT when she saw one!

KILRSVT

Established Member
diffrent strokes for diffrent folks....maybe its not just her type of look...perhaps its not "pretty to her".....but a ford gt is one of god's gift to mankind imo...lol

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I agree with Linds, a purse serves a large purpose. Keys, phone, wallet, lip gloss, nail file, kitchen sink, etc etc.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Oh, and Ginny....I love your car! :beer:

Thanks! For the right price it could be yours hahaha but... you have to pass a driving test and show me your skills on the drag strip... there's a pretty extensive application process involved. :coolman:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I agree with Linds, a purse serves a large purpose. Keys, phone, wallet, lip gloss, nail file, kitchen sink, etc etc.

Don't forget the stove. That's what the extra large purses are for!

Thanks! For the right price it could be yours hahaha but... you have to pass a driving test and show me your skills on the drag strip... there's a pretty extensive application process involved. :coolman:

:lol:

Fugazied

Established Member
Next time she asks an opinion on ANYTHING with clothes/shoes. Give the same reply! Tell her they are ugly and whoever buys them is getting ripped off

Well that's it, women can be expected to understand cars as much as men can be expected to understand shoes..

Users who are viewing this thread