woot I may get to drive a gt500

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Well like the title says I may be able to drive the new shelby.My dad's friend may buy one for sticker becuse the hood,fornt bumber,and some of both fenders have hydraulic fluid on them.The first guy that was going to get it backed out becuse of the fluid on the piant.So my dad's friend is going to let my dad paint it just a normal paint job with orange peel,but buff the trash out and his going to bring it home for the weekend :thumbsup:. Then turn around and sell it for more.I hope he buys it becuse I wanna be the frist 16yr old to drive the shelby in Alabama :rockon:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Not starting anything but your sig says Gone 04? Did u have a Cobra at 16? I doubt it tho. Umm I wouldnt let a 16 year old drive a new car like that. But oh well not my decision.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:
Not starting anything but your sig says Gone 04? Did u have a Cobra at 16? I doubt it tho. Umm I wouldnt let a 16 year old drive a new car like that. But oh well not my decision.

Funny, nobody asked.

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
No it's my dad's old car..lol I got to drive it all the time but i was 14 and 15 then
but I only got to drive it like around the block by myself.when I was 15 with my dad i got it up to 120 and started at around 40 in 2nd,hell my little brother drove the cobra in my dad's lap round out in the contry.:shrug: to each to his own.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread