Would you buy this shirt if we make it?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
To obtain the sale price, you must enter the following coupon codes at the bottom of the checkout page:
When buying 2 shirts: "svt2" (gives you the second shirt for $12.99, saves you $5)
When buying 3 shirts: "svt3" (gives you the second and third shirts for $12.99 each, saves you $10.)
When buying 4 shirts: "svt4" (all additional shirts @ $12.99; saves you $15.)
When buying 5 shirts: "svt5" (saves you $20.)
When buying 6 shirts: "svt6" (saves you $25.)

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Artwork should hopefully get sent this Friday. Having checked on the production lead times, but I'm guessing about 7 business days or so.

This is just shooting from the hip, don't take that timetable as gospel until I get it verified. :)

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
Artwork should hopefully get sent this Friday. Having checked on the production lead times, but I'm guessing about 7 business days or so.

This is just shooting from the hip, don't take that timetable as gospel until I get it verified. :)

:thumbsup:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
i would like two- XL and the other one hoping you have womens sizes/fitted tee? I cannot fit in a regular small shirt but I would really love one of these. So badass!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Running a little behind on our schedule. Should have an eta sometime today. Sorry for the delay.

On the positive side, I had a good time in Myrtle Beach last week. :D

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
OK, site should hopefully be updated and ready to order with the L shirt design (and some other new designs as well) by this Wednesday (06/20/06). Not sure what time on Wednesday, and I reserve the right to be off by a day or so. :D

Seriously, shirts will be up on the site and ready to order by Wednesday (assuming our web designer doesn't have a heart attack or anything) :lol:

Here's the design again:

63721.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread