would you date this chic?

IShb3w

Established Member
its_a_tarp.gif

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Go for it. Ten bucks says her next email includes sign up here on my site for a dollar so we can chat more.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I would tell her to send pictures with full body shots! You never know what the rest of her looks like and you might be surprised once you're face to face. Head shots are not enough to get me to come out and meet. She could have a peg leg or something, which is ok, but you shouldn't be caught off guard with it!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
best way to tell if it's a shim, check the neck! there should be absolutely no sign of an adams apple.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Only if she paid my car note and/or has her own car :poke::beer:
But seriously, I would... :shrug: I'm weird though.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I'll ask her for more pics and then I'll post them. She may have a finnne bod and some you'z will have a change in opinion:thumbsup:

kuruma

Established Member
I would tell her to send pictures with full body shots! You never know what the rest of her looks like and you might be surprised once you're face to face. Head shots are not enough to get me to come out and meet. She could have a peg leg or something, which is ok, but you shouldn't be caught off guard with it!

I'm with this guy. Body is quite important.

Remember family guy:

familyguyyk9.jpg

wvmystichrome

Established Member
That definitely is up to you. I would sure try to find out more about ??? before I would meet up. Something does not look quite right. It may be all well and good but there is a whole lot of difference between the 2 pics.

Users who are viewing this thread