wow someone help me out here...

svtfreak03

Established Member
Ok well guys this is really starting to piss me off how people know i drive an 2003 cobra with some little mods like (diablochip , Flowmaster 10series straitpipe with No cats , etc) and all these ricers come up to me and tell me they will smoke me..they pop the hood and i see like a total different motor..like i wanna know if its really true that different motor in a different 93 civic hatchback would take my car..and i think it was a type-R motor..im not sure i dont know much about these piece of shit japanese cars..like someone help me out and tell me if its worth racing them or they would just smoke me and i would just get embarresed...also forgot to mention that i havent done my 1/4mile yet..i just dont have enough time too much school and work

Stopsign32v

Established Member
They might be a 4 cylinder but there are alot of them out there that would smoke you from a roll.

2003CobraVert

Established Member
svtfreak04 said:
Ok well guys this is really starting to piss me off how people know i drive an 2003 cobra with some little mods like (diablochip , Flowmaster 10series straitpipe with No cats , etc) and all these ricers come up to me and tell me they will smoke me..they pop the hood and i see like a total different motor..like i wanna know if its really true that different motor in a different 93 civic hatchback would take my car..and i think it was a type-R motor..im not sure i dont know much about these piece of shit japanese cars..like someone help me out and tell me if its worth racing them or they would just smoke me and i would just get embarresed...also forgot to mention that i havent done my 1/4mile yet..i just dont have enough time too much school and work
93 Civic with a Type-r huh? anything else done?? NOS, Turbo? anything?
If it is a Jap Type-r it only has 195Hp so its about 150 to the wheels! no that will not take you!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
an all motor stock GSR swap in a lightened hatchback will run very strong from a roll, but doesnt have enough to take a decent driver in a modded '03. Now should he have stuff done to the motor or have some sort of power adder, thats when you should be careful from a roll, still shouldnt be able to beat you from a dead-stop without heavy work being done.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
you might already know this but check where the header is and see if there is a turbo and where the intake manifold is...well a supercharger. if there is none of these dont even bother being scared about it

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
1. Wrong forum
2. Not all Japanese cars are shit
3. No he doesnt stand a chance

Unless it has 10k in motor work and turbos and nitrous, no you shouldnt have a problem beating him. Especially from a dig.

svtfreak03

Established Member
yah im a good driver ill admit that i have good shiftings its just that these ricers talk so much about there car that it runs like 12's..like u kind of get paranoid like how the hell do these cars run so fast with just a 195hp motor in there

svtfreak03

Established Member
ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT POST BACK..THX FOR ALL UR INFO U GAVE ME IM GONNA CHALLENGE ALL OF THEM AND ILL SHOW HOW AMERICAN MUSCLE OWNS THE ROAD :coolguy:

cabettne

Established Member
really?

i could tell you're new.......
.....except that you posted
six times in a row! :shrug:

Try the edit button next time! :thumbsup:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Race him. If he beats you respect is due. Why would anyone be scared to race anyone? Is your ego THAT fragile? Who cares.. just race him if you're wondering if he will beat you.

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
well put it this way, most shit talkers with imports like those hatchcraps AINT SHIT next to a cobra, ud be lucky to see a fast import specially if it were driven by a shit talker

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
They might be a 4 cylinder but there are alot of them out there that would smoke you from a roll.
I don't know about your use of the word "alot". I see wild rides quite ofen and have yet to see a quick one of these. I know they exist, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
TorchRedCobra04 said:
well put it this way, most shit talkers with imports like those hatchcraps AINT SHIT next to a cobra, ud be lucky to see a fast import specially if it were driven by a shit talker

Exactly..We are talking about cars that run, what, like 17 seconds or worse in the quarter mile? It would take a boatload of cash to gain over 4 seconds and compete with a factory 12-13 second car. That's why you don't see alot of em. Look how much it takes just to get a 14 second car into the twelves. If the guy has an engine swap, that's good for him, but he better be bringing ALOT more to the table unless he has also gutted his interior, ac, stereo, rear and passenger seats to get down to like 2000lbs.

carfax

Established Member
an idiot with a swap and more spray than it should take in a honda made 13.50ish so if its motor you can take him

Users who are viewing this thread