WTB 03/04. Needs to be whipple or KB

spincobra03

Established Member
I don't have a budget if the car is exactly what im looking for. Needs to have fairly low miles (under 30k) Has to have a whipple or KB with all of the correct supporting mods. Clear title, and needs to be in excellent condition. All colors except ZY, comp orange.

dtbmx522

Established Member
my dad has an 03 sonic blue convertible with 8,000 miles with kenne bell and all done up. 603 rwhp $30k if interested.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
3675359937_e56b2bba5f_m.jpg

2003 DSG Cobra 28,200 miles

Whipple 2.3 gen II- 1,100 miles on it (18#- 4# lower, stock upper)
Accufab SBTB- 1,100 miles on it
JLT air cleaner
Diablo maf
60# injectors
KB BAP
True Forged Expansion Tank (black)
Billetflow idlers (clear)
CCW 505a's 18x9.5 front, 18x10.5 back
Nitto 555 on front 75%-80% tread left, Brand new 555dr's on back (less then 650 miles)
MAC high flow h-pipe
Your choice- Magnaflow or Borla stinger catback
Viper spec trans
Spec 3 clutch
Billetflow irs brace
SOS gauge pod with speedhut fuel and oil pressure gauges
Aftermarket front and rear discs with ceramic pads

spincobra03

Established Member
Sorry I would like a stock interior and the chrome SVT rims. Do either of you have the stock rims? Also dtbmx522, thanks for the email but I dont want a hood with custom paint work, especially with a 30k price tag. I dont have a problem spending that kind of money but it has to be fully loaded with all of the supporting mods, but I need to have the stock rims, and interior. If it has an upgraded stero system thats fine, but no after market seats, etc... thanks for the replies, keep them coming.

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
Any interest in a procharged 03 cobra that dyno'd 712HP on 93 with only 16lbs of boost with all the supporting mods and tons more? 2003 redfire with built motor, 28K miles on the body, cage, corbeau seats, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

spincobra03

Established Member
Any interest in a procharged 03 cobra that dyno'd 712HP on 93 with only 16lbs of boost with all the supporting mods and tons more? 2003 redfire with built motor, 28K miles on the body, cage, corbeau seats, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

No im very particular about this. I would really perfer a coupe too. I apologize for my lack of info in my first post. If I can't find the exact cobra im looking for, im going to look for a GT 500 or even....I cant believe im going to say it but :nonono: a Z06

spincobra03

Established Member

Apicia

Established Member

spincobra03

Established Member

Apicia

Established Member
I think we tryed to make a trade a few years ago. The car looks nice but for 22k the car has to many miles for me, sorry. Do you have the stock rims? I mean, dont get me wrong, I think your car is probably priced ok. It's just im looking for something very specific.

A few years ago? I have had ten cars since then, lol. But anyway... figure out what you want out of the Cobra eventually. Buy one close to that. Modding is very expensive when it is all said and done. For example, there are well over 10k just in mods into my Cobra. It adds up very fast on the credit card.

Apicia

Established Member
I think we tryed to make a trade a few years ago. The car looks nice but for 22k the car has to many miles for me, sorry. Do you have the stock rims? I mean, dont get me wrong, I think your car is probably priced ok. It's just im looking for something very specific.

I have a few offers right now, but your close enough to come down and take a look at her. The car is done. All the stuff you do to a Cobra when you buy one is already done. Once you feel the pull of the twin screw, you will walk away smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread